X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show   The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show Empty5/8/2008, 10:35 pm

The Cold Blooded Killer make there way to the ring.

Y2K: Well tonight we will face New Latino Order for the X-Force Tag Team Championships, and I damn sure that we will win tonight.

Travo: and if we don't, well that won't be an option, because we will fight till we can't wrestle no more and we shorten our careers!

Y2K: The only way we will loose is if we are taken out in a strecher, and I will promise that won't happen!

Travo: The Cold Blooded Killer are unstoppable and we won't let anything come in our way.

Y2K: And as for bleeding face, he'll be a co-comentator for our match. He will sit on the sidelines getting ready for his match tonight (or after his matchup)

Travo: and if you have a problem with that NLO, lets not face it here, lets settle it in the ring, ONE ON ONE!

The Cold blooded Killers leave the ring to prepare for the match tonight.

David Hood: Well bleeding face will join us tonight to comentate on the Tag Team Championship match.

Matt Scott: This will be one hell of a match and I hope good luck to the Cold Blooded Killers and NLO. One team will amke history tonight in the first ever X-Force Tag Team Championship match!

David: A new champ will be crowned tonight on X-Force Aggression.

Last edited by Y2K on 5/13/2008, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show   The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show Empty5/12/2008, 11:23 pm

Personally I like it lol
Back to top Go down

The Cold Blooded Killers speak, promo for 5/17 show
Page 1 of 1