X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeremy, Darth, look here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jeremy, Darth, look here. Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy, Darth, look here.   Jeremy, Darth, look here. Empty5/27/2009, 12:41 am

~ The scene opens up with Jeremy lounging in his desk with a fake pipe in his mouth which has bubbles slowly being blown out of out of and a Corona on the desk ~

~ Three big security men stand behind Jeremy with the arms crossed and staring off into the distance ~

~Jeremy slowly sits back up and as he pulls out the pipe and the bubbles emmediately stop. Jeremy begins to smile~

Jeremy: You three! Go and find me Dark Ryder... I have... some news for him

~ Jeremy continues to smile as he rethinks over the idea again and again ~

First Security: What?

Jeremy: Go and find me Dark Ryder...

~ Second Security gives a weird look ~

Second Security: But... no one has ever found him... he finds you...

Jeremy: Well start calling for him to come find you then. I don't care what it takes, he won't harm you as long as you mention I sent you.

~ The three security Guards look at each other before stepping out of the room leaving Jeremy to once again lean back in his chair and to continue to blow bubbles out of his fake pipe ~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

~ The three security guards that Jeremy sent out to find Dark Ryder are seen yelling Dark Ryder's name in the hallways ~

All Three Guards: Dark Ryder! We have an urgent message for you! Please come out!

~ They continue to yell this message until one of the guards notice the lights behind them begin to flicker and a fog rolls around the corner. A man in a black hooded cloak rounds the corner, his white eyes glaring at the gang. He slowly glides to them as fog hides his feet ~

First Guard: Dark Ryder...

Dark Ryder: Silence! Of whose command do you request me appearance?! What is this so called... urgent... message? Speak!

Second Guard: I thought you told us to be silent...

~ Dark Ryder turns toward the Second Guard and grabs him by the throat ~

Dark Ryder: Don't test my patience!

~ The First and Third Guard look at each other with worried glances as they see the Second Guard choking in the Grasp of Dark Ryder ~

First Guard: Jeremy has requested to see you

~ Dark Ryder's grasp losens and the Second Guard coughs as he tries to regain his breath ~

~ Dark Ryder begins to smile ~

Dark Ryder: I was just on my way to see him...

~ Fog engulfs Dark Ryder and as it disappears, Dark Ryder is gone leaving the three guards standing in the middle of the hallway ~

~ The lights slowly return back to normal as the guards head back to Jeremy's Office ~

First Guard: You just had to a smart ass didn't you ~Smacks the Second Guard's head~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Jeremy is sitting as hit desk looking through some papers when suddenly his lights begin to flicker ~

Jeremy: Ah... just in time

~ Jeremy's office door swings open and a man in a black hooded cloak stands in the doorway surrounded by fog ~

Jeremy: Dark Ryder, its good to see you... where are my men?

~ Dark Ryder slowly steps into the room ~

Dark Ryder: Left them after I got the message

Jeremy: I see... well I have good news and bad news

~ Dark Ryder just stares at Jeremy waiting ~

~ Jeremy begins to talk once he realizes that Dark wasn't going to ask for good or bad news first ~

Jeremy: The bad news is i've scheduled you to face against Ultimo tonight and not Darth

~ Dark Ryder glares at Jeremy with frusteration ~

Dark Ryder: Then change it!

~ Jeremy countinues to smile ~

Jeremy: The good news though Dark, you're going to love. But since your match is coming right up I'll let you know when everyone else knows

~ Dark Ryder glares at Jeremy before flipping the desk in frusteration spraying paper all over the room ~

~ As Dark exits the room fog engulfs him and he disappears ~

~ The three guards come running into the room ~

Jeremy: Well... that went better then I expected... now clean this up, I expect it to be all clean when I get back. I need a cup of coffee

~ Jeremy exits as the Guards scratch their head as to where to begin with the mess ~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

~“Walk This Way” by Aerosmith and Run DMC blasts over the arena as the crowd jump to their feet cheering. Jeremy Alsop walks out from backstage and starts to make his way to the ring in an italian buisness suit with his title resting on his shoulder~

~ Jeremy Climbs into the ring and waits fot the crowd to die down ~

~ Hello Detroit Michigan! ~

~ The crowd roars with excitement ~

Jeremy: Earlier tonight I told Dark Ryder that I had good news for him and that he would find out what it was exactly when the rest of you would

~ The Crowd roars cheers again ~

Jeremy: You see, Darth Clay has been a pain in the ass for me in the past couple weeks, and just recently did he acquire a certain cursed book that controlled a certain Dark One.

~ The crowd boos as the sound of Darth Clay's name ~

Jeremy: Well tonight is Dark's lucky night. I don't have the book here... but that is for safety reasons. But now to he main point. The moment everyone... and by everyone I mean Dark has been waiting for...

~ Iron Man by Black Sabbath begins instead to play as Darth walks out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand ~

(can;t think anything more from here so darth and jeremy are going to have to take over Razz)

(And i believe both of you guys have the ability to edit this so just edit your guy's part if you guys need lol. )

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 5/27/2009, 2:08 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : add more to it)
Back to top Go down

Jeremy, Darth, look here.
Page 1 of 1