X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey Empty
PostSubject: DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey   DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey Empty9/30/2008, 9:07 pm

~Bad Boy's by inner circle begins playing over the tron~

Reggie-" I can't even begin to imagine whats going through Diamond's mind right now"

Brandon-" Yes Reggie, two weeks ago I saw something that I though i would never see, Diamond Troy Justice utterly beating his opponent to a pulp because they brushed up against the doll."

Reggie-" Now I know that the ordeal with Playboy has probably had it's side-effects but I never thought that it would end up like that"

~Diamond grabs a mic and enters the ring~

Diamond- (angrily) " Darth Clay, I see now that he has to send his cronies to TRY and do his dirty work. He is probably hiding from me after that beating I gave him two weeks ago! Now, he sends his lap-dog to try and bring me down. Well, I have something to say to you sharkman, (enraged)
IF YOU SO MUCH AS BREATHE NEAR MY DOLL, I WILL END YOUR WRESTLING CAREER!! I swear by all that is holy, if ANYONE tries to get near my doll again I will put you in so much pain you will be BEGGING for death!!

~Diamond goes back up the ramp~

Brandon- " Good god Reggie, I think this time Diamond has fully snapped I mean I have never....."

Reggie- " I hear you Brandon I think sharkman might want to hide himself in the same hole as his master and never come out"

Brandon- " Right."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Troy Justice

Diamond Troy Justice

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-05-06

DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey Empty
PostSubject: Re: DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey   DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey Empty9/30/2008, 9:08 pm

Darth if you had different plans just pm me and we can figure out what we want to do.
Back to top Go down

DTJ- Dealing with Darth's lackey
Page 1 of 1