X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy issues a warning - 09-29

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy issues a warning - 09-29 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy issues a warning - 09-29   Playboy issues a warning - 09-29 Empty9/27/2010, 9:11 am

~Playboy is shown sitting on a bench in the Rebel Nation workout room with Amanda beside him~
Playboy: "Tonight...XFE has me in the ring...with their own Larry, Curly and Moe."
~Amanda and Playboy share a chuckle~
Playboy: "Argo...Cryl...and my partner Mr. Simple. XFE’s three stooges. Slapstick at it’s finest. The Simple One and I united...only by our shared desire to destroy the Heavyweight Champ...and his tag-along."
~Playboy looks down at his workout gloves and then back to the camera~
Playboy: "But let me give you one piece of advice, Simply The Best. You sit back...you watch...and you listen. Because, if you get in my way...I’ll roll over you en route to the objective. Tonight...Argo and Cryl will get destroyed...Argo will wish he had stayed home. Argo...you listen...and listen good. Rebel Nation WILL bring XFE down to it’s knees, you included, when I bring my heavyweight title back to our headquarters. You think you’re unstoppable? XFE hasn’t begun to feel the full power of Rebel Nation. It may be lucky for you...that Cryl isn’t smart enough to get out of the way. We will ultimately win and you, once again, will be left on your back...bloody...and broken. Sentinel can try all he wants to stop me...to stop us. XFE...good luck with that."
~Playboy looks over to Amanda~
Playboy: "You ready, baby?"
~Amanda smiles, both stand up and Amanda begins to step away~
Playboy: "Argo...Cryl...XFE...fasten your seat belts. You will be experiencing some turbulence. Enjoy the ride."
~The scene fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Playboy issues a warning - 09-29
Page 1 of 1