X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Threatening Warning (PPV)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/14/2008, 6:08 pm

~Sukkeltje comes to the ring, he has an enraged look in his eyes~

Sukkeltje: "With Godsblood I am the most talented man in this company, and who is not having a match tonight? Me! But don't be sad, I will not stay back and relax. No! Somebody is going to pay for this.."

David Hood: "I think everybody that is on this show tonight must watch his back."

Sukkeltje: "And so must you! And never interrupt 'The Flying Dutchman' again! Or you are going to pay too!"

David Hood: "I am not scare..."

~Matt Scott interrupts him~

Matt Scott: "I think you can better shut your mouth David."

David Hood: "No I don't let this guy run over me, and sure not with that attitude."

Sukkeltje: "David, now have the guts to come over here and say that in my face!"

~David Hood stands up allready and takes of his headset, Matt Scott tries to calm him down but it doesn't work. David Hood walks in the ring and stands toe to toe with Sukkeltje~

~The two hold silence for a few seconds~

Sukkeltje: "David, I'm sorry."

~Sukkeltje hits David in the face and hits him another time in the stomach what makes Davind fall on his knees~

Sukkeltje waits for David Hood to get up
then Sukkeltje runs towards him an hits him with a nasty kick to the head executing a LEGENDARY Mindblow

~Sukkeltje gets out of the ring and walks towards the announcers table, then he takes out all the monitors and he lays David Hood on the announcers table~

~Sukkeltje climbs the turnbuckle and taunts~

Sukkeltje: "Matt, say goodbye to your little friend!"

~Sukkeltje takes a big leap towards David, trying to hit the elbowdrop. But David rolls out of the way, making Sukkeltje crash trough the announcers table!~

~Sukkeltje lays on the ground with lots of pain in his elbow, David Hood gets back to his headset~

David Hood: "Well, once again he confirmes that he truely is 'The Flying Dutchman'!"

~Sukkeltje gets up and looks furious at David Hood, he tries to attack him but officials keep him away~

Matt Scott: "You are lucky you were able to get away."

David Hood: "What?! Lucky?! That guy has nothing!"

Sukkeltje shouts while he is taken away: "My games have just started! The fun is about to begin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/14/2008, 6:09 pm

can this be somewhere on the beginning of the show please? i would like to make some more rp('s) for later on the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/15/2008, 12:52 pm

please say what you think about it
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/15/2008, 3:16 pm

Its good.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/15/2008, 4:28 pm

Sukketlje, I hope you have a good storyline on mind, and not just a one night RP.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/15/2008, 5:30 pm

if this is a fued with david it could get interesting. As malkyto said, hope it develops into something and not just a random rp
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/15/2008, 5:49 pm

((lol, yeah feuds with announcers are pretty funny, I have Matt stalking me and like a perv, and David is the sensible one when it comes to me. Definitely having a feud with David would push you over as a heel as David is more like the 'face' announcer, and Matt is like the 'tweener' announcer.))
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/15/2008, 6:06 pm

I sent my feedback by PM. Unfortunately, I think the beginning needs to be re-worked since the wrestler in the ring shouldn't actually hear what the commentator at ringside is saying into the headset, but the overall idea is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty11/16/2008, 6:02 am

Malkyto wrote:
Sukketlje, I hope you have a good storyline on mind, and not just a one night RP.

no its not a one night rp Very Happy and i have something on mind yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Threatening Warning (PPV)   A Threatening Warning (PPV) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Threatening Warning (PPV)
Page 1 of 1