X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty
PostSubject: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty9/26/2008, 12:16 am

~St Anger begins to play over the sound system and Pit Viper walks down the entrance ramp and steps into the ring~

Brandon- It appears that Pit Viper is going to grace us with his presence before his match tonight

Reggie(sarcastically)- great, this should be a real treat

Pit Viper- well last week i gave everyone a fair warning to stay out of my way and this week i must show HadesStar that i was serious that i would take anyone out who dares to cross my path even a tag team partner from last week I mean no harm to you tonight HadesStar well actually that is the point I must make you bleed because it is my destiny and the blood shed tonight is all for a greater cause (walks out of the ring and heads up the ramp)

Reggie - I am simply speechless I think that Pit Viper has cone completely insane he is a sick sick man

Brandon- well we are in for some serious blood shed tonight by the sounds of it

Pit Viper- (stops before he goes backstage) Oh and one more thing tonight is just another footnote in the legacy of the one known as Simply Pit Viper (drops microphone and walks back stage)

Reggie- Now was that necessary

Brandon- I guess he needed another ego boost before left our presence
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty9/26/2008, 12:45 am

Pit Viper has cone completely insane = Pit Viper has gone completely insane
boost before left our presence = boost before he left our presence

Besides that... i really couldn't find anything lol Well done pit well done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty9/26/2008, 6:11 pm

thanks ryder
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty9/26/2008, 6:14 pm

Sorry Viper, but I think I missed this RP of yours. I don't think i included it in the show. I really am sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty9/26/2008, 7:47 pm

its ok
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty9/26/2008, 11:50 pm

Good RP dude. Nice one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty9/27/2008, 12:03 am

yeah but too bas it will go to waste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA   Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

Pit Viper pre match warning 9/28 XFA
Page 1 of 1