X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

The Warning Empty
PostSubject: The Warning   The Warning Empty7/20/2008, 4:31 am

[Thunder rumbles the very structure of the building and the lights seem to start to flicker on and off, fog enshrouds the ring so that the ring seems to disappear]

David Hood: It seems that Dark Ryder has an announcement to make

[The crowd starts to roar with excitement as the fog settles and a man in a black hooded cloak is seen standing in the ring]

[Dark Ryder holds slowly brings his right hand up and signals for a microphone]

[A crew member shakily stands and runs up the steel steps and hops into the ring, realizing that he forgot a microphone he suddenly jumps through the ropes, stumbles and falls head first, gets up and runs to the announce table to retrieve a microphone. Finally having what was originally asked for he slides in and hands the microphone to the outstretched hand along with apologetic mumbles. The crew member slides out again and scampers back to his spot with a red face of embarrassment]

Matt Scott: Oh...thats on national television

David Hood: That has just got to be embarrassing

[Dark Ryder stands there for a few moments, finally bringing the microphone to his hidden face]

[Dark Ryder pauses for the crowd's excitement to settle down before he begins to address what he came out to announce]

Matt Scott: Wow...the audience somehow feels ecstatic that Ryder has made an appearance

David Hood: Hush Matt...can't you see Dark Ryder has something to say

Dark Ryder:....when i first came on this show.....I gave everyone a chance........an offer.......a warning to stay out of my way of taking gold and placing it around my waist.......

Matt Scott: I remember that...

Dark Ryder: ....Garcia....you've been warned...when it comes to (name of show here)....your going to have to prepare.....for the ride of your life.....

David Hood: It seems that Dark Ryder feels he needed to issue the warning again

Matt Scott: Captain obvious has struck again ladies and gentlemen

[Dark Ryder drops the microphone and slowly lifts his head up while slowly lifting the hood off]

[Dark Ryder's white eyes gleam as he glares around the arena]

Matt Scott: I'll tell you what, those eyes send chills down my spine every time i see them

[Dark Ryder lifts his hands into the air and lightning hits all four of the ring's posts and suddenly the ring is again clouded in fog. As the fog evaporates the ring is left empty and again the crowd's cheering is deafening]

David Hood: That was certainly interesting Matt. XFW is never a dull moment, being it mad clowns....to son of satan....to having a knockout X-treme fighting champion and an undefeated champion

Matt Scott: ...that was a mouthful, even for you David.
Back to top Go down

The Warning
Page 1 of 1