X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty
PostSubject: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 6:23 am

~ The TV version shows GP Pato, with a XFW and XFA combined banner at his back. ~

GP Pato: "Hi, I'm X-Force Aggression Superstar: GP Pato of PA Connection, and I have a message for you all."

~ GP Pato's face disappears, and the TV version shows some of the XFA star's Trademarks and Finishers: First: Quan's "Double Headbutt Brain Blitz", then, D01's "Standing D630 splash". GP Pato keeps talking. ~

GP Pato: "Do you really like wrestling? We do too. But it's hard work to stay away from all the risks, many of us have uncountable injuries."

~Now, TV version shows the slugger's "Slammer" and GP Pato's "Unbelievable Pain". ~

GP Pato: "We are continuously training, and even with all this training, we still get injured and hurt. Dark Ryder and Darth Clay have busted me open many times, with The Slugger getting closer and closer to break my ankle."

~ TV shows Darth Clay's "Darth Smash" and Master_Neto's "Master Neto Owns".~

GP Pato: "So, leave the risk to the actors... I mean athletes. Don't do anything dumb, like trying to perform a W T F on your little brother just to see how many way you can twist his arms."

~ TV shows MATHLER's "No Mercy Roll-sides20" and Diamond troy Justice's "Diamond Crusher". Then, GP Pato comes back to the screen.~

GP Pato: "Guys and gals, (whispers backstage) what gals?! who writes this stuff!! (continues normally) leave the action to your favorite Superstars, and don't do something dumb."

~The screen fades to black, and to a XFW & XFA logos.~

Last edited by CrazedAussie on 10/2/2008, 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 8:49 am

Good warning.

We can do one with each character like WWE does
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 9:16 am

LOL!! That was brilliant, we all should do one.

(maybe I should do one saying "hey puny mortals why should I care if you try this at home or not, if you parasites want to hurt yourself for free then thats your problem, I get paid to do this crap" or something like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 10:16 am

this is really nice
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 12:35 pm

Hey, I have read it something like that before...

:thinks
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 3:53 pm

*thinks with Malky* We have, haven't we?
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 4:06 pm

Nice, but will be greater a promo of this style with Heidi Klum
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty10/2/2008, 6:49 pm

Malkyto wrote:
Hey, I have read it something like that before...

:thinks
Jade wrote:
*thinks with Malky* We have, haven't we?
haha... umm... well I knida of editted Malkyto RP for his viewer warning but changed the moves showing on the screen and added a little GP humour, since the setup of the TV warning on WWE are the same anyway...

This is Malkyto's if you haven't already seen it...

~The TV version shows Malkyto, with a XFW and XFA combined banner at his back.~
~
Malkyto: "Hi, I'm the X-Force Wrestling Super Star: Malkyto, and I have a message to you."
~
~Malkyto's face disappears, and the TV version shows some of the XFW & XFA star's Trademarks and Finishers: First: Y2K's "Y2K drop", then, Jack Power's "The Jack". Malkyto keeps talking~
~
Malkyto: "Do you really like wrestling? We do too. But it's hard work to stay away from all the risks. Indeed, some of us have uncountable injuries."
~
~Now, TV version shows Dark Ryder's "Reaper" and Malkyto's "Demential Vertigo" .~
~
Malkyto: "We are continuously training, and even with all these trainings, we still get hurt and injured. Dante and Jade have injured my ankles several times, also Worthy and Sisky has opened up my forehead many times."
~
~Dante's "Devil Trigger" and The Dominator's "Dominator".~
~
Malkyto: "So, leave the risk to the athletes. Don't do stupid things, like trying to perform a Suicidal Back Bomb or a Demential Vertigo with your little brother just to upload it on YouTube."
~
~Worthy's "Knockout Punch" and Jade's "Party Like A RockStar". Then, the Malkyto comes back to the screen.~
~
Malkyto: "Guys and gals, stay safe, leave the action to your favorite Superstars, and don't do something stupid."
~
Random Crowd in the background: "DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!"
~
~The screen fades to black, and to a XFW & XFA logos.~

his RP was showing mostly XFW restlers, So I made one with mostly XFA wrestlers move's showing on TV

maybe we could be used mine on XFA and his could be used on XFW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)   GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

GP's TV Veiwer Warning (use at anytime on XFA)
Page 1 of 1