X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy interview - XFW 06/02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy interview - XFW 06/02 Empty
PostSubject: Playboy interview - XFW 06/02   Playboy interview - XFW 06/02 Empty5/26/2010, 1:22 pm

~Jill Wagner is shown walking down a backstage hallway, camera catching her every move. She turns to the camera while walking~
Jill: "I’m walking down towards Playboy’s dressing room and hoping to have a word with him."
~As Jill gets to the door with Playboy’s name on it, the door suddenly opens and Playboy almost bumps into Jill. Playboy gets startled a bit, as he wasn’t expecting someone to be standing outside his dressing room. The crowd cheers~
Jill: "Playboy...can we have a word?"
Playboy: "Sure, Jill, baby. Anything at all..."
Jill: "Tonight’s match...a last blood match against fellow World Heavyweight Championship contender Malkyto. What are your thoughts going into this match?"
~Playboy looks down and chuckles, then back up to Jill and the camera~
Playboy: "Well, Jill. You know...being the former champ, I am always the number one contender and everyone else can stand in line. That being said....Argo can have the belt for a while... see where he runs with that ball. I’ll still be around to push him to get better and tougher. My rematch, I’m sure will happen at some point in time. Right now...Argo is the man at the top of the mountain and everyone will be targeting him. Malkyto wants to take his shot to go through me to get to Argo, well...Playboy is always ready."
Jill: "You seem content to let Argo hold the belt, for now. Most competitors would want to get their rematch right away. Why not you?"
Playboy: "Baby...when you were on top of that mountain for as long as I was with that title, you don’t mind someone else taking that spot for a while. You have enough of the backstabbing and politics that you don’t mind stepping away from it for a while. That being said... Argo knows that The Playboy will never be all that far away."
Jill: "After your match with Argo, you exchanged words with him. What did said?"
Playboy: "That’s between Argo and I but, in short, I let him know that I intend to make him work to keep that title."
Jill: "So you and Argo are still doing some work together?"
Playboy: "Yeah. He knows he still has some growing to do. He may be the top dog title-wise, but he’s not all he can be yet. Getting the title is one thing...keeping it is a whole other game. Who else to help him out than the longest reigning World Heavyweight champ ever?"
Jill: "Thanks for your time, Playboy. Good luck in that match tonight."
Playboy: "Jill, baby...lady luck just always seem to be on my side."
~Jill jumps slightly as Playboy smacks her on the rear end and walks away. Jill begins to blush as the camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Playboy interview - XFW 06/02
Page 1 of 1