X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy interview (Dec 12)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy interview (Dec 12) Empty
PostSubject: Playboy interview (Dec 12)   Playboy interview (Dec 12) Empty12/11/2009, 3:29 pm

~Elisha Cuthbert is shown in the backstage interview area~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure..."
~Playboy steps into the interview area interrupting~
Playboy: "Elisha, Elisha baby...the pleasure is all mine! You know The Playboy misses being around you!"
Elisha Cuthbert: "Playboy. Congratulations on your successful title defense Wednesday night at Natural Selection. What are your thoughts on that and on your opponent tonight?"
Playboy: "Thank you, Elisha baby. Jack Power and Quan are no slouches. But, once again, The Playboy came out on top and showed everybody why he deserves to be the World Heavyweight Champ. Now...this mystery man. I just don’t get this guy. Turning out lights...making blood drip from the ceiling? Really, dude...I made myself perfectly clear last time. You play your games all you want...call out all these names of guys you have issues with...it doesn’t mean (censored) to The Playboy if you don’t have the guts, or the nuts, to show your face. For now, you continue to hide in the darkness and behind the X-tron. Eventually...The Playboy will know who you are...everybody will know who you are. Then there will be nowhere to hide. The darkness will be lifted...and then you’ll have to pay the price. So cause power outages world-wide...make blood rain from the sky if you want. Ultimately, when this whole thing is over...it'll be your blood that you will see."
Elisha Cuthbert: "And what about Argo tonight?"
~Playboy chuckles a bit~
Playboy: "Argo? Is that really his name? Like, what the hell is that? Let me tell you something Mr Argo. You had your hands full with one member of the Thrillers...eventually becoming successful at Natural Selection. You go ahead and enjoy that feeling you have right now because I think that you won’t be feeling the same when we get in that ring. From the instant you step through that curtain, you’ll get those butterflies in your stomach...knowing full well that you’ll have to bring everything you have...just to stand a chance. In no time...you’ll be fighting for your life wishing you had never even heard of the Natural Born Thrillers. You can mess with one all you want...you’ll eventually have to deal with the other. Tonight...it’s a special night for you, Mr. Argo. You see...Wednesday night...the mystery man sends yet another message to The Playboy. Tonight...The Playboy needs to send another message to the mystery man. Tonight... you are that media...and the message. Tonight...you are...another example. Live it up, Mr. Argo. Tonight...is your night."
~Playboy walks out of the interview area~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Strong words from the Heavyweight Champ. This should be an interesting match. Now let’s go back to the arena."
~The scene cuts back to the arena~
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Playboy interview (Dec 12)   Playboy interview (Dec 12) Empty12/11/2009, 3:48 pm

Nice promo, dude. Expertly worded.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Playboy interview (Dec 12)   Playboy interview (Dec 12) Empty12/11/2009, 5:19 pm

Thanks, bro.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Playboy interview (Dec 12)   Playboy interview (Dec 12) Empty12/11/2009, 10:55 pm

OOC: Man this is not good for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboy interview (Dec 12)   Playboy interview (Dec 12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy interview (Dec 12)
Page 1 of 1