X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty
PostSubject: Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)   Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty3/17/2010, 8:54 pm

~Camera goes backstage to see Killswitch Overdrive walking to the ring with a bandage around his head, wearing a Slugger T-Shirt~
Reggie Miller: "Looks like Killswitch is heading down to the ring with his comments about his partner, Slugger, losing the retirement match at St. Patrick's Day Massacre."
Brandon Routh: "Hopefully he got past his drinking problem he gained..."
Reggie Miller: "Well here he comes, lets see what he has to say."
~"Till I Collapse" by Eminem plays with Killswitch Overdrive making his way down the ring, wearing a green shirt that says, "Goodbye Slugger" on it~
KSO: "First off, I've been sober for a while now, and I don't plan on anymore heavy drinking anytime soon."
~crowd cheers~
KSO: "And as for Wednesday, I have many thoughts, such as Tonten winning the Aggression Championship."
~crowd screams, "WHOOO"~
KSO: "Also, that cheap shot Simply the best did to me when I had the match won."
~crowd boo's~
KSO: "And of course, my very good friend Slugger forced to retire from XFE from the hands of Plin..."
~Crowd boo's~
KSO: "And then, what really made my day today, was this T-Shirt that the monkeys out back made and sold to everyone at tonight's show, and I sure see a lot of them..."
Reggie Miller: "He doesn't look too happy about those shirts, I'm glad I never bought one."
Brandon Routh: (points to bag beside Reggie) "Whats that green thing in your bag then Reggie?"
Reggie Miller: "Um, well, um, look! Killswitch is about to talk again."
KSO: "Now, these shirts just make me sick. (Rips off the shirt and tears it into smaller pieces) Slugger is a legend in this industry, and the biggest legend that has never won a major title. I personally want Slugger to join the legends of this business such as our first champion ever, Legion, into the XFE Hall of Fame!"
~Crowd cheers loudly~
KSO: "Okay, okay, shhh, now quite. But also, Slugger doesn't deserve to have his career cut short because Plin has temper problems and didn't keep to his promise and leave Slugger alone. Now I know I'm going to cause XFE a lot of money for what I'm doing. But I want to make a statement. As of now, personal men that I've hired are coming around to receive these T-Shirts that those monkeys made. As well there are men giving out new T-Shirts great for St. Patrick's Day, that say, (a crew member throws him a green T-Shirt) "We want Slugger!" and on the back, "Greatest wrestler ever." Now how does that sound?"
~Crowd cheers~
KSO: "Now what too do with all these T-Shirts? (stops and thinks for a brief moment) I think these shirts should never exists, how about we burn these shirts in the parking lot down to the ground? Maybe just to prove a point that Slugger should be back into XFE! And I will do anything to have my friend back here!"
~Crowd Cheers~
KSO: "Also, this message is to Tonten, keep in mind who beat you for the Extreme Fight Championship..."
~Killswitch tosses the mic to a crew member and puts on the new Slugger T-Shirt going onto the top rope raising his fist in the air, then pointing to his shirt~
Reggie Miller: "Yeah! Long live Slugger! (grabs the T-Shirt from his bag and try's to rip it but can't)
Brandon Routh: "Need any help?"
Reggie Miller: (face turning red trying to rip it) "No...(Keeps trying) I'm fine...(grabs a pair of scissors from the announce table and cut through half of the shirt and tears the rest) Yeah!"
Brandon Routh: "Just give your shirt to the guy behind you."
Reggie Miller: "Fine..." (hands the shirt to the man behind him)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)   Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty3/17/2010, 9:25 pm

Wrong forum methinks?
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)   Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty3/17/2010, 10:30 pm

right forum, create some drama before mine and sluggers plan settles in
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)   Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty3/17/2010, 10:35 pm

Originally it was in the XFA forum, but I moved it down here.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

PostSubject: Re: Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)   Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty3/19/2010, 7:53 pm

My bad Sentinel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)   Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken, Beat, and Alone... (3/20/10) (Draft, will complete when card comes out)
Page 1 of 1