X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back) Empty
PostSubject: little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back)   little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back) Empty5/3/2011, 2:55 am

Brandon: "Well the season has finally started but it's still missing something, well someone."
Reggie: "I don't think all the important guys are here. Like me."
Brandon: "Oh shush Reggie. As I was saying, as some of you may have noticed Slugger has not been seen since Super Force, As a result of his match with worthy slugger suffered serious injure to his ribs and lungs, he broke 3 ribs and punctured his lung."
~A clip begins to role showing exactly what happen~
slugger prepares his arm
and hits the adversary with a light Punch!!
Worthy pushes slugger to the ropes and clotheslines him over the top rope
Worthy starts moving towards the corner
slugger is able to get back up to his feet and leans up against the commentators desk
Worthy Climbs to the top rope and dives off
doing a triple backflip flip splash landing on slugger, crashing through
the commentators desk executing a devastating Death From Above through
the table!!
Reggie: "Ouch, but luckily that means we wont be seeing that old fart around for a while."
Brandon: "Sadly no, he's set to be out for the rest of the season."
Reggie: "Thank god...I'm sick of seeing him."
~As Reggie finises "Rooftops by Lost Phopets begins to blast over the arena PA system, Slugger slowly makes his way to the top of the ramp, he can be seen holding his ribs. Slugger starts to move down the ramp high fiving the fans. Slugger enters the ring via the steel steps. He is handed a mic and after posing for the crowd for a minute he begins to speak~
Slugger: "Well gosh damn!! what a welcome!"
~The crowd pop and begin to chant Slugger's name he waits for them to quiet down before he continues~
Slugger: "You guys are amazing! Simple amazing!, damn."
~The crowd pop again but slugger just continues to talk~
Slugger: "Okay so I'm guessing all you guys heard I was going to be out all season? I can honestly say that, that is a load of crap! Okay the doctors did tell me to take a while off and recover but I was like HELL NO!"
~The crowd chant slugger's name once again but quickly quiet down to listen to slugger~
Slugger: "I'm not taking any break! not when I don't need it, all I need is the support of all my great fans and I will be fine! I already missed one show and I'm missing anymore."
~Slugger pauses as it looks like he is thinking~
Slugger: "Speaking about the last show, last season it looks like I missed A lot! like worthy becoming the GM!?"
~The crowd cheer loudly~
Slugger: "What the, that's all I'm saying on that issue. congrats worthy and good luck. But just remember there are a lot of people watching you, so be careful."
Brandon: "I don't think Slugger likes the fact worthy is the new gm."
Reggie: "Well finally me and Slugger agree on something, This show is just became a whole lot more worse. Can't wait till I finally get the move to XFW!"
Brandon: "Reggie, you have been saying your going to XFW for three years.."
Slugger: "Oh I almost forgot, I'd like to finally congratulate the aggression champion on keeping his title at Super Force 3."
~The crowd start to boo loudly as slugger speaks over them~
Slugger: "That was one hell of a match, and nearly stole the show, but I got one more thing to say to you STB I'm putting you on notice!"
~The crowd burst into loud cheers and start chanting sluggers name as he moves his hands over his waist signalling where the belt will be. Slugger then leaves the ring as the crowd are chanting his name~
(STB wanna come out and say something? or anyone who's in the title picture?)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back)   little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back) Empty5/3/2011, 8:14 am

Spoiler:

~"You know my name" by Chris Cornell plays as GM Worthy makes his way to the entrance ramp~
Worthy: "Whats up Slugger? You don't like your friend being a GM? Why is that? Do you not realize how beneficial it is to have GM who is good friends with you?"
Slugger: "Where are you going with this Worthy?"
Worthy: "Well put it this way, do you want a shot at the Aggression title or not?"
Slugger: "Of course I do."
Worthy: "Well as GM of Aggression I could make you the number 1 contender for the Aggression championship, so if you scratch my back then I'll scratch yours."
Slugger: "No way, I rather earn my title shot than have it handed to me."
Worthy: "I will let you think it over before I take your decision, but to be honest I don't care who the number 1 contender is as long as they beat Pinky as I'll be damned if my show gets represented by a man wearing sparkly pink tights and spends most of his time in front of a mirror."
~Worthy leaves the entrance ramp as Slugger stands in the ring thinking to himself~
(Over to you STB, Slugger or Jeremy.)

Last edited by Worthy on 5/3/2011, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back)   little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back) Empty5/3/2011, 9:09 am

Slugger: "Worthy! Worthy! Wait one moment mate, I'm telling you right now. That I do not want or need you to hand me the number one contender spot, I came here three years ago as a no name loser and I earned everything I've got in this company from title shots to main event matches at super force!"
~the crowd burst into cheers at the mention of super force~
Slugger: "So worthy sorry but I'm gonna say no to your offer. But I have a better idea! Next week give me a match, a number one contenders match!"
~the crowd once again cheer loudly~
Slugger: "Oh and one last thing boss! I want it against the man who was robbed at super force! None other then the kiwi icon!! Jeremy Alsop! What do u say!?"
(offer to you worthy, or STB or Jeremy can step in?)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back)   little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back) Empty5/3/2011, 9:36 am

~Worthy turns round and smiles~
Worthy: "In that case I'll take your suggestion on board and I'll get back to you on that."
Slugger: "You'll get back to me?"
Worthy: "Sorry but I'm a busy man and besides I have a stalker to take care of, so my hands are tied."
~Worthy turns round again and leaves the entrance ramp whilst an angry Slugger looks on~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back)   little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back) Empty

Back to top Go down

little sore, little broken but ready to fight... (first XFA show back)
Page 1 of 1