X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Thorn broken... (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

A Thorn broken... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: A Thorn broken... (XFA)   A Thorn broken... (XFA) Empty6/16/2011, 12:24 pm

~A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the arena speakers, causing the crowd to jump to their feet~
Reggie Miller: "And here comes Wednesdays loser! I told you he didn't have it in him."
Brandon Routh: "A valiant effort by Jay, who seemed to have the match won but
in the end Jake Adams was able to steal the victory."
~Jay Thorn makes his way out, clearly limping. He is wearing his ripped jeans with a chain and CCS t-shirt~
Reggie Miller: "You call it stealing or cheating or whatever. I call it Jake being smart."
Brandon Routh: "Jay was robbed at the event. And tonight he's wearing the wounds off war."
~As the crowd cheers, Jay goes to pick up a mic and rolls under the ropes and into the ring. Getting up he holds his own leg which is buckling under him~
Jay Thorn: "First off, I want to tell the Army that I'm sorry that Jake Adams is still the Extreme Fight Champion..."
~The crowd vehemently boos at the mention of Jake's name~
Jay Thorn: "Secondly, when I was in the locker room after the match, the TWG network rep gave me a call and told me that due to Jake's actions at Guilty Conscience, the Network has decided to give me another shot at the title."
~The crowd now cheers for the prospect off seeing Jake face Jay again~
Jay Thorn: "And while I do accept, unfortunately I am not sure when that will happen. You see, over the course of the last six months to a year, I've been put and have put myself in some extremely precarious matches. And with those matches, came a heavy physical price I had to pay. And at Guilty Consience, that price finally caught up with me, as my left knee blew out on me during the match."
~The crowd boos at the prospect of Jay being out of action due to the injury~
Jay Thorn: "Now, I'm not going to lie to you. I don't know yet how serious this is, this might even end my career."
~The boos get even louder at the prospect of Jay's career being over~
Jay Thorn: "But at the moment, it seems like it's not that serious and the preliminary diagnosis is that I should be out of action about a month. Worst case at the moment according to the doctors is that I might be out for up to four months. But at the moment, expect me to be back by the start of next season."
~The crowd cheers as Jay might not miss any actual ring time~
Jay Thorn: "And Jake. I won't forget what you did. I won't forget that you had a hand in injuring me. And I don't forgive. So hold on to that title real tight and keep shining it. Because sooner or later, you will hear that familiar barrage of machine gun fire. And when you do, you will know that I have come for my title."
~"Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts as the crowd cheers for Jay, who rolls out of the ring and limps his way to the back, high fiving fans on his way up the ramp~
Brandon Routh: "Tough break for a kid with amazing passion. It's always sad to see someone get hurt and with Jay's growing popularity, this feels even worse."
Reggie Miller: "Boo-hoo. So he has a sore knee, big deal. I for one am glad if I don't have to hear him every week."
Brandon Routh: "You're class act all the way, Reggie. A class act...."
~Once on the stage, he turns around to do one final pose before walking to the back~
Back to top Go down

A Thorn broken... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1