X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2! Empty
PostSubject: Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!   Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2! Empty10/13/2009, 9:22 pm

Part 1
~We join Tick and Arthur, sitting in their locker room, watching the clip show of Tick's unusual behavior. The clip ends with Tick slamming Arthur into the wall~
~Tick furrows his brow, his antennae stand on end, he snaps his fingers, then points at the screen~
Tick: "Wow, that guys really good! Where did they get him, he looks just like me."
Arthur: "Tick, that IS you. Don't you remember?"
Tick: "Come now, little buddy. If I were up to such no good, surely there would be some kind of proof."
Arthur: "Are you even paying attention? I just showed you the proof."
Tick: "Yes, but you know television these days, Arthur. It's all smoke and mirrors, and cables, and CGI...Why, you never know what is real these days. No, I need something more tangible. And think of the fans, they're a fickle lot, they wouldn't be rooting for the bad guy, would they? They would have turned on me by now if I was up to no good."
Arthur: "The fans HAVE turned on you."
Tick: "I think you're just being a little overly dramatic Arthur, The Sentinel is probably just gearing up for a Tick versus Bizarro-Tick extravaganza at Unsolitary Confinement."
~Tick turns to the camera~
Tick: "Available only on Pay-Per-View."
~Back to Arthur~
Arthur: "You know, Tick, that's not necessarily such a bad idea."
Tick: "Now I know there must be something wrong, you're siding with one of my ideas? You're the thinker in this outfit."
~Tick gets up, and heads to the mini-bar~
Tick: "Say, Arthur, you want a drink?"
Arthur: "What? Oh, sure."
~Tick tosses a bottle of water to Arthur~
Arthur: "Hmmm...Unsolitary Confinement..."
~The camera zooms in on Arthur~
Arthur: "Steel cage match...no avoiding the issue...I think I know just the person who could help..."
~Arthur looks over to Tick~
Arthur: "Tick, I think..."
~The camera pans to Tick, who finishes downing a can of Red Bull~
Tick: "You know what I think, Arthur? I think YOU need to mind your own business."
~Tick crushes the can in his hand~
Tick: "And I need to have a few words with our esteemed GM."
~Tick tosses the can at Arthur. The camera pans, following the cans trajectory, until it hits Arthur right between the eyes. After a loud crash, the camera pans back to where Tick was standing, revealing a large hole in the wall, and no Tick~
End Part 1.

Part 2
~The Sentinel sits in his office, behind a large desk. Match contracts for the Unsolitary Confinement Pay-Per-View decorate its surface~
The Sentinel: "...and I'm done."
~He puts his pen into its mounting on the desk. Suddenly, with a loud crash, and a cloud of shattered plaster, Tick appears before The Sentinel. Tick, somewhat out of breath, raises a finger~
Tick: "Sentinel, a moment of your time."
~The Sentinel, visibly frustrated, gestures to the door~
The Sentinel: "Tick.."
Tick: "Oh, right."
~Tick walks across the room, and raps his knuckles on the door, leaving visible indentations. The Sentinel runs his hand over his face~
The Sentinel: "So what is it you want Tick?"
Tick: "Tick."
The Sentinel: "Uh-huh."
Tick: "Bizarro-Tick."
The Sentinel: "Uh-huh."
Tick: "In a steel cage at Unsolitary Confinement."
The Sentinel: "You've lost me."
Tick: "Good versus Evil in a no-escape contest."
The Sentinel: "Yeah, I get that, but, Bizarro-Tick, and, I can't believe I am saying this, Regular-Tick, are one and the same. One man in a Cage hardly makes for an interesting half an hour. Though you could be the exception."
Tick: "Hm, another person fooled eh? Well, then let me have another go at meat then. I'll leave nothing for seconds this time."
The Sentinel: "You mean, Saviour?"
Tick: "Right."
The Sentinel: "I have to admit, you two did put on a hell of a show...but I'm sorry Tick..."
~The Sentinel gestures at the contracts on the table~
The Sentinel: "I've just finished drawing up the contracts for the Pay-Per-View...There's no room on it for another match."
~Tick clenches his fists~
The Sentinel: "Why don't you just focus on tonight's match. Pat's not going to beat himself."
~Tick starts stabbing the table with a single outstretched finger. His antennae curled over. Eyebrows furrowed~
Tick: "These haven't been signed yet.."
~Tick pokes The Sentinel in the chest~
Tick: "You can still change them."
~The Sentinel, visibly angered, returns the gesture~
The Sentinel: "You're treading on thin ice now Tick, you want to be careful with where you go from here."
~Tick slams his open palm down on the desk and scrunches up the contracts in his large fist, then leaps over the desk, taking The Sentinel by surprise, knocking him to the floor~
Tick: "No Sentinel, you're the one who has to watch where he's treading. I've got a whole other bag of freaky that I haven't dipped into yet."
~Tick grabs The Sentinel's head with his empty hand, and shoves the scrunched up contracts into The Sentinels mouth with the other~
Tick: "Don't worry, I'll use the door."
~Tick launches himself back over the desk, walks across the room, and knocks the door off its hinges with a devastating sumo palm strike, exiting through the empty doorway. The Sentinel spits out the contracts, and scrambles himself back into his chair. Moments later, Arthur pops his head around the door frame~
Arthur: "Sentinel, a moment of your time."
End Part 2.

(OOC: I realise I have taken HUGE liberties here with Sentinel. If it needs to be changed, fair enough, if not, I figure the Sentinel can surely think of fun ways to punish Tick.)

Last edited by TheSentinel on 10/16/2009, 8:17 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional scene added.)
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!   Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2! Empty10/14/2009, 2:04 am

Hilarious! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!   Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2! Empty10/14/2009, 8:30 pm

Scene 2 added.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!   Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2! Empty10/14/2009, 8:59 pm

looking great so far really great work tick cant wait for part 3
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!   Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2! Empty10/15/2009, 1:44 am

It's alright Tick. You portrayed me pretty well.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!   Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner struggles XFA 10/17 - complete - Now with part 2!
Page 1 of 1