X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

inner struggles 10/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

inner struggles 10/10 Empty
PostSubject: inner struggles 10/10   inner struggles 10/10 Empty10/4/2009, 6:29 am

~Sounds of 100 motorbikes is heard around the arena as lights start to flicker and a big explosion occurs at the top of the ramp way as The Saviour rides in on his Harley~
Saviour: "At the end of last season I was um Okay I was destroyed by Saint Patrik in our match and this caused me to question my path. It made me question if I was doing the right thing trying to save this place. Trying to bring light back to XFE and after weeks of deep thought I came to the conclusion that I was WRONG. This place does not need me going around saving it."
~Crowd begins to boo~
Saviour: "Hold up, hold up before you go ahead and start booing me let me explain. It doesn't need me to save it, its fine. What this place really needs is someone who can come out here week in and week out and put on one hell of a show. It needs someone who can win matches without cheating, without having someone come in and interfere. This place needs a wrestler, no a champion. Who plays by the rules. Who wins the right way and still puts on the best matches you've every seen and that person will be me."
~The crowd's tone changes as they begin to cheer~
Saviour: "Oh, one more thing before I leave. I can't do this hiding behind some costume, behind some mask."
~Saviour begins to take of his costume and mask to reveal the real Saviour~
~Saviour exits the ring and hops on his bike leaving ring side as the crowd continues to cheer~
Back to top Go down

inner struggles 10/10
Page 1 of 1