X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1   Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1 Empty7/30/2008, 4:44 am

[[A police officer is confronted by a hoard of press outside an Atlantic City Police Station and stops to read a statement in front of the cameras]]

Police Officer: "Please let me say that I have only a short statement to read and may not be able to answer all of your questions. The statement begins:

Atlantic City Police Department can confirm that in the early morning of July 31st, Quanravdan Odonjil Bat-Ochir, known commonly as Quan was taken into custody by our officers. He has spent the night answering questions about a complaint made by the owner of the Studio Six Nightclub and Bar here in the City.

We can also confirm that an associate of Mr Quan's, Qui Xhong has been taken to the Atlantic City Medical Centre for treatment for suspected alcohol poisoning.

Mr Quan will be booked to appear before the local district court this lunchtime to answer any charges."

Reporter: "Were any other X-Force wrestlers arrested tonight?”

Police Officer: “While we believe that several other wrestlers were in Mr Quan’s party after their show here in town last night. None of them have been cautioned at this time or mentioned in any complaints.”

Reporter: “Can you confirm that the charges being made relate to public nudity offences and being drunk and disorderly.”

Police Officer: “It is not the policy of this office to comment on any charges before they have been seen by the district court. Now thank you very much ladies and gentlemen.”

[[The officer turns and leaves despite a barrage of further questions being shouted at him]]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1   Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1 Empty7/30/2008, 4:51 am

holy, didn't see that coming...
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1   Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1 Empty7/30/2008, 5:01 am

{{all will be explained in part 2. Just trying to put some stuff together that can be used when I go on vacation later in the week, RPs that might explain an absence and that work whatever the outcome of the PPV match Quan is in. Dont worry, Quan is not taking a massive heel turn. Not yet anyway Wink . Any wrestlers that dont mind beign listed as out partying with Quan after the PPV then let me know, you will get an honourable meniton as to how Quan got into this trouble Very Happy }}
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1   Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1 Empty7/31/2008, 1:58 pm

{{Crap. Part 2 of this is on my work computer and I wont be able to post it before I go away. Guess Quan will have to suffer a mysterious absence. Unless of course title rematches are up for grabs!! Razz }}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1   Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1 Empty7/31/2008, 2:06 pm

hey quan i was partying with you after the pay per view
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1   Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quan RP for after the PPV All or Nothing - Part 1
Page 1 of 1