X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked* Empty
PostSubject: Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked*   Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked* Empty3/14/2010, 1:31 pm

Spoiler:
~Simply The Best is backstage in the gym training for his match and is interrupted by Jill Wagner~
Jill Wagner: "I'm here with STB ahead of his triple threat match against Killswitch Overdrive and Cryl."
STB: "What do you want?"
Jill Wagner: "It's only a few questions."
STB: "Go ahead, but hurry up, can't you see I'm busy?"
Jill Wagner: "I won't keep you long, so onto my first question, how does it feel to be going into a match that you can lose without getting pinned?"
STB: "That's the least of my worries The Sentinel in his infinite wisdom has put me in a match with a psycho and a drunkard. All The Sentinel has done since my arrival in the XFE is try to screw me over left and right and this is just another example of that."
Jill Wagner: "You either have a short memory or your just ungrateful, what about your Young Gunz Title Reign and your Universal-X Title that you are currently holding, didn't The Sentinel give you those opportunities?"
STB: "Look little girl, The Sentinel didn't give me a damn thing. I earned both of those titles in tournaments, I had to go through several men in each tournament not just one champion like everybody else? Now do you have anymore dumbass questions or can I get back to preparing for my match?"
Jill Wagner: "As a matter of fact I do have one more question, How are you going to deal with Cryl and Killswitch Overdrive when you seem like you are more focused on your hair, your pink outfits, and how shiny your title is?"
~STB face turns solid red as Jill has obviously hit a nerve with STB, as he takes a step towards Jill and puts his finger in her face and begins to speak he feels a tap on his shoulder. When he looks around Worthy is standing behind him~
STB: "What the hell do you want?"
Worthy: "Nothing, just trying to let you know your match is up next, you better get going."
STB: "Well Worthy what you had better do is stay out of my business, and as for you Jill you had better never disrespect me again because you'll regret it."
~STB exits the area headed toward the entrance ramp whilst Worthy walks up to Jill~
Jill Wagner: "Worthy after all we've been through, why would you come to my aid?"
Worthy: "Because there is no honor in disrespecting women."
Matt Scott: "That's rich coming from him."
~Worthy looks up and shakes his head~
Worthy: "I am a ninja spectra Matt, I can hear you from a mile away and in response to your comment, I have little recollection of my past sins, but I know they exist and although I can't change my past, I can shape my future."
~Worthy is about to walk away, but Jill stops him~
Jill Wagner: "Seems like your turning over a new leaf Worthy and I would personally like to help you achieve that before it's too late because unlike you I am aware of your past and I know that you and Jack Power used to be best of mates and that friendship ended when you changed for the worse."
~Jill Wagner extends her hand in hope Worthy shakes it, but instead he shakes his head and walks off~
Jill Wagner (to herself): "Not only has he come back from the dead, but his stubbornness has as well."
~Jill Wagner shakes her head and walks off~

Last edited by Worthy on 3/16/2010, 4:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked*   Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked* Empty3/16/2010, 12:15 am

(Edit for my part of RP I hope it's okay)

*Simply The Best is backstage in the gym training for his match and is interrupted by Jill Wagner*

Jill Wagner: "I'm here with STB ahead of his triple threat match against Killswitch Overdrive and Cryl"

STB: "What do you want?"

Jill Wagner: "It's only a few questions"

STB: "Go ahead, but hurry up, can't you see I'm busy?"

Jill Wagner: "I won't keep you long, so onto my first question, how does it feel to be going into a match that you can lose without getting pinned?"

STB: "That's the least of my worries The Sentinel in his infinite wisdom has put me in a match with a psycho and a drunkard. All The Sentinel has done since my arrival in the XFE is try to screw me over left and right and this is just another example of that."

Jill Wagner: "You either have a short memory or your just ungrateful, what about your Young Gunz Title Reign and your Universal X Title that you are currently holding, didn't The Sentinel give you those opportunities?"

STB: "Look little girl, The Sentinel didn't give me a damn thing. I earned both of those titles in tournaments, I had to go through several men in each tournament not just one champion like everybody else? Now do you have anymore dumbass questions or can I get back to preparing for my match?"

Jill Wagner: "As a matter of fact I do have one more question, How are you going to deal with Cryl and Killswitch Overdrive when you seem like you are more focused on your hair, your pink outfits, and how shiny your title is?"

~STB face turns solid red as Jill has obviously hit a nerve with STB, as he takes a step towards Jill and puts his finger in her face and begins to speak he feels a tap on his shoulder. When he looks around Worthy is standing behind him.~

STB: "What the hell do you want?"

Worthy: "Nothing, just trying to let you know your match is up next, you better get going."

STB: "Well Worthy what you had better do is stay out of my business, and as for you Jill you had better never disrespect me again because you'll regret it."

~STB exits the area headed toward the entrance ramp.~

(Worthy, I hope this is okay.)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked*   Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked* Empty3/16/2010, 4:25 am

I edited it for you and I especially like the "Well Worthy what you had better do is stay out of my business, and as for you Jill you had better never disrespect me again because you'll regret it." part as we could work on this and have you kicking off with Jill more and me sticking my nose in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked*   Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked* Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Best? (Saint Patriks day Massacre) *2 RP's in 1, but both linked*
Page 1 of 1