X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6) Empty
PostSubject: Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6)   Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6) Empty3/3/2010, 10:05 pm

~A barrage of machine gun fire followed by "Hit The Floor" by Bullet For My Valentine sounds through the arena, sending the fans on their feet for an ovation as Jay Thorn walks out in his street clothes, holding the Young Gunz title on his shoulder~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Young Gunz Champion of the World! From Detroit, Michigan by way of Helsinki, Finland.... The Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thorn!"
~Jay Thorn walks up to the ring with a huge smile on his face, slapping high fives with his fans on the way down and all around ringside, grabbing a mic from ringside before getting in the ring and posing with the title on all four turnbuckles. As Jay climbs down from the last one he comes up to Olivia~
Jay Thorn: "Before I get started, I just wanna thank you for last night, mamacita. See you later tonight?"
~Olivia blushes as the crowd goes wild with chants for both Jay and Olivia. Jay surveys the crowd reaction before watching Olivia as she leaves the ring~
Jay Thorn: "Wow, an amazing woman. You guys have no idea!"
Brandon Routh: "Wow, this is going a bit far, this is a PG show!"
Reggie Miller: "Shhh, I for one wanna hear what Jay has to say."
Brandon Routh: "Come on, man."
~Jay is smiling his signature crooked grin before bringing the mic back up to talk~
Jay Thorn: "Okay guys, settle down, I do have some actual business to attend to as well tonight. You see, St. Patty's is coming up fast and while the contract for the match is signed, the match type is still open. So I've been thinking my head through for a match that proves better who should be champion than a Last Man Standing match. A match where you can't win by pulling the tights or lose by outside interference knocking you out."
~The crowd goes wild for the future match, before Jay motions that he wants to talk~
Jay Thorn: "Now, the only match that I could come up with that can't be won via a knockout or interference and pin or by cheating by pulling the tights or something is a submissions only match. BUT, you can catch a lucky submission as well. So my challenge for Boobinator is a match where you have to actually be able to catch your opponent when his conscious more than once. A 2 out of 3 submissions match!"
~The crowd erupts into a Thank You Jay chant. Jay surveys his Machine Gun Army to see that they approve before bringing the mic back up~
Jay Thorn: "So, whaddaya say Boo? You man enough to take me on in a 2 out of 3 submissions match?"
(Boo, your up)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6)   Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6) Empty3/5/2010, 1:50 pm

~Nazereth’s Hair of the Dog starts to play and Boo walks out onto the ramp with a sly smile on his face~
~The crowd begins booing loudly~
Boo: “Man enough huh? Why don’t you ask your girl there if I’m man enough?”
~The crowd’s boos get even louder, and Boo’s grin gets wider~
Boo: “All BS to the side though, you want a 2 out of 3 Submission Match. Let’s see I have how many submissions in my arsenal, well there’s NONE. Why the hell would I want to do that? I should have known that you would come up with some kind of crap like this. What you couldn’t figure out a better way to screw me over?”
~The crowd starts chanting “You are Scared”~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6)   Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6) Empty3/5/2010, 2:05 pm

~Jay looks amused and walks to lean on the ropes, bringing the mic up to talk~
Jay Thorn: "What, do I look like some submission machine to you Boo? See, the thing is, in a match with pinfalls, Pitbull could come down and wrap a chair around your head or I could just somehow oddly find some tights in my hand to screw you over. With count outs you can get screwed over. But you see, in a submissions match, I need you conscious to tap, and grabbing your tights won't help much to get a tap out."
~The crowd chants "Boo is scared" even louder as Jay listens to them~
Jay Thorn: "But listen, if you're too terrified about it, I can always find someone else who has the intestinal fortitude to get in this ring with me."
(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6)   Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6) Empty3/5/2010, 4:24 pm

~Boo’s face has turned a deep dark red as the crowd can see the anger building within him~
Boo: “I can’t believe that you are stooping to insinuating that I’m afraid of you! I’m not afraid of you or anybody else in this organization in any type of match! I tell you what I’ll take your match under your terms even if I don’t know any submissions! I’ll beat you into submission! If I have to, I’ll beat your bloody carcass until you're unable to continue! Yeah, Jay let’s do this!”
~The crowd starts chanting Jay’s name~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6)   Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay wants to talk to Boo about St. Patriks Day (XFA 3/6)
Page 1 of 1