X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)   Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty3/10/2010, 9:05 am

~”Definition of Destiny” by Billy Talent begins to play as the screen cuts to a video package. We see Jay Thorn making his debut on XFE, calling out the entire locker room and insulting the fans~
Jay Thorn: “Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jay Thorn, but you nobodies can call me the Murder City Machine Gun. A new era in XFE is about to start and I WILL be the face of this company.”
Voice: “All change begins with a battle….”
~We see Boobinator coming out to answer Jay’s challenge, showing the first time the two met~
Boobinator: “Tonight, I hope these fans will let me represent them and teach you a lesson in respect.”
Voice: ”Every great legend begins with a struggle…”
~The video shows highlights from Jay and Boos first match, showing how Boo wins. The video then cuts to how Boobinator and Jay agreed to a Three Way Dance at Natural Selection and how they joined opposing factions, leading to a backstage confrontation at Natural Selection~
Voice: “In battle, the tides change…..”
~The video cuts to Jay’s backstage attack of Boobinator and shows highlights from the Three Way Dance, showing how Jay got his first victory over Boobinator~
Voice: ”But what happens when the stakes are raised?”
Boobinator: “If our GM were to make the match, oh let's say a Last Man Standing Match, then there wouldn't be a whole lot of rules to be getting in our way now would it?"
~We see the Last Man Standing match being made into a championship match. We also see clips of Jay with Pitbull and Boobinator with STB backstage~
Voice: “What happens when those closest to us betray our trust?”
~We see highlights from Chaos N’ Mayhem, with STB betraying Boobinator and Jay winning the title and shaking hands after the match~
Reggie Miller: “What a show of respect by both men! We’ve just experienced a moment ladies and gentlemen! Jay Thorn has just beaten Boobinator to become you’re new Young Gunz Champion!”
Voice: “In loss, do we question who we are? Or show our truest colors?”
~We see Jay and Boo show each other respect. The video then cuts to a clip of Boobinator attacking Jay after their tag team match and leaving him in a pool of his own blood~
Voice: “But every battle must end….”
~We see the first encounter of Boo and Jay after the attack, setting up the match for St. Patrick’s Days Massacre~
Boo: "Well hi Jay, I'm glad to see you're up moving around. I was starting to get worried that maybe you had decided this business wasn't for you and I wouldn't have the pleasure of removing my title from around your waist."
Jay Thorn: "Boobinator, I'm gonna level with you. I did get a tainted win at Chaos N' Mayhem. But the fact of the matter is that you are getting a rematch for the title and after your attack last time, I don't feel anything for the way you lost. You are the most dominant wrestler in the division, but I am the smartest. And in that ring, brains will always win in the end."
Voice: “But sometimes, closure will require a massacre….”
~The video ends in a close up of Jay and Boobinator with the St. Patrick’s Days Massacre poster as the background and a quote ringing in the back~
Jay Thorn: "This thing between Boobinator and myself has been the main attraction in the Young Gunz division for two seasons now. I mean, this rivalry IS the division."
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)   Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty3/10/2010, 1:20 pm

a legendary promo dude really good
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)   Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty3/10/2010, 1:29 pm

Reminds me of my promo with the feud I had with JD Allgood. These promos are fun.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)   Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty3/10/2010, 1:31 pm

Very fun. Besides the stuff I work with Pitbull, this was probably one of the most enjoyable I've done. I just always have the problem that I have too much to say.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)   Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty3/11/2010, 12:57 am

very nice roleplay and i say this is gonna be my vote for a slammy this season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)   Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty3/11/2010, 2:03 am

Thank you. Any and all feedback is very welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)   Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn vs Boobinator (promo/tribute/highlights for St. Patriks, maybe on XFA and PPV?)
Page 1 of 1