X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB and Boo talk backstage...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB and Boo talk backstage... Empty
PostSubject: STB and Boo talk backstage...   STB and Boo talk backstage... Empty3/16/2011, 11:17 am

~STB and Boo are standing outside the SoF locker room in heated conversation~
Boo: "Just focus on your match tonight. Let me deal with everything else."
~STB hesitates for a minute, before he visibly calms down~
STB: "You're right little brother. We need to focus on the task at hand. This is a big night for us. Tonight Jesse gets his rematch in an Ultimate Chaos Match and all I have to do is step on him like the insignificant bug that he is and he will be out of my hair for a while."
~STB's mood lightens a little more as a grin begins to creep on his face~
Boo: "As long as Slugger is not a factor in the match you shouldn't have a problem with that."
~STB grin gets wider and he chuckles a little~
STB: "I don't think that will be a problem I think Worthy will take care of that, after all his goals are the same as ours. We just want to make sure everyone gets a fair shake."
~STB tries to stifle a laugh but it escapes anyway, as the camera cuts over to Boo~
Boo: "Speaking of a fair shake, as long as I get one tonight, I will prove to the world one more time that I am the greatest Extreme Fight Champion in the history of this company."
~Boo looks into the camera with a dead serious look~
Boo: "Sentinel, last time we faced off I pulled punches and didn't give it my all because you are the boss and I value my future in this company. But this time is different. This time you are trying to take something that belongs to me. This time you are tying to destroy my legacy as the greatest Extreme Fight Champion in history of the company. This time I will destroy you despite the consequences. And once again I will walk out the Extreme Fight Champion."
~The camera pans back to get both men in the shot. As the camera fades to black STB has a huge grin on his and Boo looks totally focused on his talk at hand~
Back to top Go down

STB and Boo talk backstage...
Page 1 of 1