X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Chats... (PPV)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny Chats... (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Chats... (PPV)   Destiny Chats... (PPV) Empty1/19/2010, 1:15 am

To take place before the Tag Match and the Universal-X title match....
~The camera goes backstage to the Destiny Locker Room. Gobeer, Big Cop and Pat Booker are talking. Pat Booker, Big Cop and Gobeer all standing in their wrestling gear~
Gobeer: "Okay guys we have went over the plan for tonight this is the night we all take the first steps towards our collective destiny."
Big Cop: "The Tag Titles and the Universal-X Titles in the same night sounds like a good time to me."
Pat Booker: "All that gold is coming our way should make for one heck of an after show party tonight."
~All three members of Destiny laugh but the all stop when Courtney Day enters the locker room~
Pat Booker: "And how can we help you tonight?"
Big Cop: "Are you feeling like joining up with a winning crew there hot stuff?"
Courtney Day: "I am just here to inform you after Destiny's actions last week The Sentinel has added special enforcers to the Universal-X Title Match. See tonight to make sure Big Cop and Pat Booker can not get involved in the title match Molten Master and Big Fatty V will be at the ringside area as special enforcers."
~Gobeer is very angry and Big Cop and Pat Booker look shocked~
Gobeer: "What!? So you guys think in your infinite wisdom that putting the two men I beat to win make it into the finals are fair enforcers for an important Title match. That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard of."
~All three members of Destiny are now upset~
Courtney Day: "Hey I am just the messenger and if you are as good as you have been telling everyone it won't matter. So Good luck tonight in your title matches guys."
~Courtney Day walks out of the room with Gobeer now pacing around the room angry. The camera fades back to the arena as Gobeer flips over a chair. You can hear one last thing from Gobeer~
Gobeer: (sound fading) "I guess we will need a new plan."
~The camera is now focused on the announce table~
Matt Scott: "That seems very unfair for the Universal-X title match to have those enforcers."
David Hood: "And Destiny interfering in all kinds of matches is fair then?"
Matt Scott: "Hey if you can't stop them that is your fault not theirs."
David Hood: "I guess we will have to see but now on to some more exciting Chaos 'N' Mayhem action."

Last edited by Gobeer on 1/19/2010, 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Chats... (PPV)   Destiny Chats... (PPV) Empty1/19/2010, 1:17 am

More exciting Destiny action will take place but in PM's just putting things together with people.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Destiny Chats... (PPV) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Chats... (PPV)   Destiny Chats... (PPV) Empty1/19/2010, 6:19 am

That sucks. I was banking on Gobeer getting involved in the tag title match to further the feud.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Destiny Chats... (PPV) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Chats... (PPV)   Destiny Chats... (PPV) Empty1/19/2010, 6:35 am

Gobeer, See your PM, and talk to no one
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Chats... (PPV)   Destiny Chats... (PPV) Empty1/19/2010, 10:50 am

Edited for content...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Chats... (PPV)   Destiny Chats... (PPV) Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Chats... (PPV)
Page 1 of 1