X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo chats with some Crew Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo chats with some Crew Members Empty
PostSubject: Argo chats with some Crew Members   Argo chats with some Crew Members Empty6/7/2010, 10:50 am

~The crowd erupts as Argo is shown on the tron. Argo has the XFE World Heavyweight Title around his waist and is wearing his wrestling gear as well as an Argo the Unstoppable shirt. Argo is standing by some setup boxes with two crew members standing there. The 3 of them appear to be having a conversation when the mic on the camera finally picks up what is being said~
Argo: "...yeah Jim. It was kind of like that time with the transvestite at the bar that Hank here swore was the sexiest woman he had ever seen."
Hank: "Hey man I was drunk, what do you expect?"
Jim: "We told you 3 times it was a dude and you kept going after it come on man."
~Everyone begins laughing in the area as the Argo shares a laugh with the crew members~
Hank: "So to change this subject quickly before I get made to look worse, Argo do you know who you are fighting at Guilty Conscience yet?"
Argo: "No not yet while people are putting themselves then line for a title match no one was actually stepped up and done anything yet showing they really want one."
Jim: "What about Dante he is a former champion and he had a big time win last week?"
Argo: "Well Dante would be a fun challenge but he seems to have no interest in actually being a champ right now. It seems he just wants to go out there and beat people up."
~Everyone seems to agree with that statement with head nods~
Hank: "You think it will be one of those Destiny guys they seemed to want to make a statement at your expense last week."
Argo: "Maybe they do have strength in numbers. Last week even with Worthy having my back I could not stop all of them at the same time but you know what they say what does not kill me makes me stronger and I will be more ready for them next time."
Jim: "Yeah those guys have to know after they failed against Tonten and Jesse Blue last month that taking you on would only end up worse for them."
Argo: "Hey GQ is an incredible force around here. They have like all the belts on one show and on top of that they have taken on so many challengers to get there succeeding every time. I know they joke around a bunch but those guys are serious business in the ring."
Hank: "But, Argo those guys are on the other show what about a real challenge for your title. Maybe... Playboy."
~The crowd erupts in cheer thinking about how great the first Argo vs Playboy match was~
Argo: "Playboy told me he wanted to let me run with the ball a bit before he would invoke his rematch clause so I am going to do just that. Whenever he wants a match I am sure he will let it be known in a style that only he can."
Jim: "Yeah he tends to make big time statements when he wants something."
Argo: "Yeah guys I really don't know what is going to happen now but..."
~Argo is interrupted when Jill Wagner walks into the picture. The crowd reaction is mixed with some people being fans because she is still hot but others being upset about her relationship with STB~
Jill Wagner: "I could not help but overhearing your conversation. Argo you are not sure about who will be your number one contender but I think you already know. After STB beats you tonight one on one you will have no other option but to fight him at the Guilty Conscience."
~Jim and Hank both look at Argo. They seem to have serious looks on there face but then they all start laughing~
Argo: "Hey just because you are with that Pink loving egomaniac does not mean you have to do his talking for him. If STB really wants a match for the title he will have his chance to prove he is a actual competitor tonight for it. If he does that then we can see."
~Jill smiles and begins to walk away, but Argo speaks up and she stops and turns around~
Argo: "Hey, just remember that a fight with the champ goes both ways. 4 seasons before I got my title match with Playboy we had a match and he beat me and he beat me badly. He showed me that night that I had a long way to go before I could stand here where I am today as the champion. If you little boyfriend falls in that same trap tonight when he fights me don't be shocked if he never truly recovers and finds himself working at a 7/11 asking people if they want that slurpee in the color pink always wondering and asking himself, was it really worth it?"
~Jill storms off angry about what Argo just said. Argo smiles and goes back to talking with the crew members as the camera sound turns off~
Argo: "Speaking of Hank, remember that night with the midget clowns..."
~The camera fades back to ringside area as the crowd is laughing at the last comment~
Back to top Go down

Argo chats with some Crew Members
Page 1 of 1