X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan Empty
PostSubject: RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan   RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan Empty10/15/2009, 5:33 pm

~STB is in the locker room getting ready for his match. As he is lacing his pink shiny boots with the purple lettering S T B stitched into each side, Elisha Cuthbert enters~
Elisha Cuthbert: "STB, tonight the Sentinel has booked you in a tag team match against Playtime and Baldor. You will be teaming with Super Dan the man you’ll be facing off with at Unsolitary Confinement for the Young Gunz Title. Can Super Dan and yourself work together in this match tonight to come out victorious?"
STB: "Of course we can. All Super Dan has to do is stay out of the way. He can get himself rested up for the beating I’m going to give him at Unsolitary Confinement. Besides that I’ll be surprised if Playtime even shows up for the match after the way I embarrassed him a couple of weeks ago. As for as Baldor is concerned, that second rate loser doesn’t even deserve to be in the same ring with me.”
Elisha Cuthbert: "It sounds like to me that you’re saying that you don’t even need Super Dan that you can beat Playtime and Baldor by yourself."
STB: "That’s exactly what I’m saying. As a matter of fact, Super Dan could be on their team and I would still be standing in the center of the ring with my hand raised at the end of the match because I am S. T. B., Simply the Best."
~The camera zooms out and shows Baldor and Playtime standing together, talking with low voices~
Elisha Cuthbert: "And here are your enemies for this evening. Guys what do you say about STB's statement?"
Playtime: "Well Sweety it's obvious, isn't it? We kindly ask the GM to make such a match possible."
Baldor: "We are sure STB has chosen his words wisely and will stand to it when he gets surrounded by the vast power of the two or the three of us."
STB: "I would welcome the chance to embarrass the three of you chumps any time, but I'm sure our GM isn't going to risk Super Dork getting injured by me in a One on One, Two on One, or Three on One Match just four days out from the pay per view and ruin the match to crown the first Young Gunz Champion, which will be me S. T. B., because I'm Simply the Best."
Back to top Go down

RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan   RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan Empty10/16/2009, 11:25 am

~Baldor scratches he's chin~
Baldor: "Don't understand where that guy's baldness coming from, in my home place my dad told me that gay's where "wuzz" and always kept them self alone.."
Elisha Cuthbert: "Gay? You think he is gay?"
~Baldor walks closer to Elisha and whispers in her ear~
Baldor: "He has pink clothing."
Elisha Cuthbert (giggling): "That doesn't mean he's gay Baldor."
~Playtime look weird Baldor and shakes he's head~
Playtime: "I think what my friend is saying that we will win this easily."
~Playtime take the arm of Baldor and pulls him with him~
Baldor: "Ouch I'm coming alright!"
~Elisha stands laughing as camera fades~
Back to top Go down

RP for XFA 10-17 Playtime and Baldor vs. STB and Super Dan
Page 1 of 1