X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playtime interview for the 10/10 XFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Playtime interview for the 10/10 XFA Empty
PostSubject: Playtime interview for the 10/10 XFA   Playtime interview for the 10/10 XFA Empty10/5/2009, 3:26 am

~The camera is backstage and shows Playtime backstage getting interviewed~
Elisha Cuthbert: "I welcome my interview partner at this time, Playtime. Last week you got thrown out by STB from the Young Gunz Tournament. What are your thoughts about this?"
Playtime: "Hello Elisha and all the people out there. Thanks for inviting me here. Well, my thoughts about the match last week are as simple as they are unimportant. I lost. That's always sad and I'd have liked to stay in the competition but I have to look forward to new challenges and old ones. The last season ended with an incident we all remember to well. Someone who by his names utters his deepest being attacked my partner Baldor and as he is also out of the tournament I think it's time for me to focus on the Pain Freak."
Elisha Cuthbert: "You want to challenge him?"
Playtime: "I do. His assault at Baldor was unprovoked and unnecessary. So I think, it's time to come back to this event and tell him how to behave after a match. Teach him some style. So Freak. If you're not hiding in any cave... come out and fight tonight! I'm waiting!"
~A moment later, General Manager The Sentinel walks up~
The Sentinel: "Well Playtime. Your challenge has been answered, because you will be going one on one with Pain FREAK!. And your match is next."
~The Sentinel pats Playtime on the back before walking away. Leaving Playtime with a satisfied look on his face~
Back to top Go down

Playtime interview for the 10/10 XFA
Page 1 of 1