X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simply the Best vs. Playtime RP 10-3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Simply the Best vs. Playtime         RP 10-3 Empty
PostSubject: Simply the Best vs. Playtime RP 10-3   Simply the Best vs. Playtime         RP 10-3 Empty9/16/2009, 12:29 am

Elisha Cuthbert: "STB tonight you will make your XFA debut in the first round of the Young Gunz Championship Tournament against Playtime. The winner of the tournament will be the very first Young Gunz Champion In XFE history. This is a huge opportunity for you to make an immediate impact here in XFA. I would like to get your thoughts on the Young Gunz Title and your opponent Playtime?"
STB: "My thoughts........My thoughts are that this is an insult to be forced into competing in a tournament for a belt that should be hand delivered to me and placed around my waist. Why should I the greatest young athlete in the XFA today be forced into competing with the rift raft in this tournament. Unfortunately for you Playtime, you will be the one to pay the price for this slight. After tonight's match, after everyone sees the beating I give Playtime, I'm sure the remaining competitors will withdraw from the tournament and I will be crowned champion, because I am STB, Simply the Best."

Guys this is my first real RP, feel free to dress it up or change it for the better. I hope you can work with it. I promise I'll get better. I appreciate any constructive criticism or pointers anyone can give me. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Simply the Best vs. Playtime         RP 10-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply the Best vs. Playtime RP 10-3   Simply the Best vs. Playtime         RP 10-3 Empty10/1/2009, 2:28 pm

~While STB is talking to Elisha, the camera moves a bit to the right and Playtime comes into the picture. He's wearing a fine suit and designer sunglasses, which he removes as the camera zooms in. He winks to the audience and he starts to waggle around, obviously making fun of STB~
Playtime: "Whoahow....", imitating STB's voice, "'I'm Simply The Best and I deserve this title'. You know what freak? You've not even been in this ring once and if I'm not mistaken there are things you have to work for in life. Respect, Experience and...oh...of course, Titles. So I suggest you should just be happy that this great Fed is offering you a chance to even compete for the title. Be happy you're still in the tournament and before you start talking BS in here again...show the people that you're even worth listening to. Because if you lose you can be sure, everybody will take you're boring complaints as an invitation to get some snacks and coke. So shut up and get your terrible haircut into this ring!"
Back to top Go down

Simply the Best vs. Playtime RP 10-3
Page 1 of 1