X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All about playtime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/10/2009, 4:38 am

description:
Jimmy is a good looking young athlet, about 6 feet tall, weighting 216 lbs. He has short dark hair and somehow grey eyes with a small touch of blue. His body is in excellent shape with neither to much fat nor to much muscle. They way he moves indicates that this man does not where he has to step and how fast he has to do it.
On his shoulder there a tattoo, showing a western dragon with a long tail, running down his right arm. When he's in the ring, he's wearing jeans shortened to his knees, and simple wrestlers boots.
background:
Jimmy "Playtime" Baker is from New York. At least this is the address where his parents used to life and they still do. One could never have found him there very often because he was on some plane most of the time. Even as a child he travled around the world with his parents, making holidays or working on "projects".
When he reached the age to do his own things, he started learning some martial arts but got bored soon. He loved the fight but was annoyed by restrictions. So he looked long time for an alternative and finally decided to join professional wrestling. He trained so very hard and had so many arguments with his mother about this. But finally he made it his first professional contract at XFW.

Joining this Fed as a rookie, he is now a bit nervous before the first shows and getting as much practise as possible.

Match types:

• Submission
  • Ladder

Championships:
Champion Lvl 5
Submission Champion Lvl 5 (2x)
Submission Champion Lvl 6

Tag Team Champion Lvl 4

Current Level:

Last edited by playtime on 8/17/2009, 12:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/10/2009, 7:01 am

update
Back to top Go down

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/17/2009, 4:57 pm

Yeah. She finally made it. My wife has worked the afternoon with her 3D-art skills and made me this fantastic character:
All about playtime Playtimeh.th
Back to top Go down

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/17/2009, 5:13 pm

Oh yeah... and this is the music Wink
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/17/2009, 6:21 pm

Awesome Pic. If you wife is interested, perhaps she can use her 3D Art skills for some of us around here?
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/17/2009, 7:30 pm

That's very impressive Playtime didn't saw such good modeling since I played some crazy PC games. Does your wife work with that stuff or is just a hobby?
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/18/2009, 2:21 am

That's some great design there, kudos to your wife!
Back to top Go down

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/18/2009, 3:49 am

Hehe... She works with it, making textures and stuff.
If you are interested: http://nat-rat.deviantart.com/
I could ask her for doing charakter commisions but I'm not sure, if she can do it for free because she's on a schedule (looking after our daughter and she has some contracts). But I will ask her Wink .
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/18/2009, 4:44 am

Well it's just an idea. If not no problem. Job and Family come first.
Back to top Go down

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/18/2009, 6:21 am

hehe.. I asked her Wink
And she says that small comissions could be done for about $10 (that would be something like the picture above). from what I saw it's about 2-3 hourse of work incl. render time. If someone is interested, just PN me.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/18/2009, 10:47 pm

Here is your card.

All about playtime Playti10
Back to top Go down

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty8/19/2009, 2:41 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty12/20/2009, 12:52 am

All about playtime Playti11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about playtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about playtime   All about playtime Empty

Back to top Go down

All about playtime
Page 1 of 1