X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rp for baldor vs. boo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

rp for baldor vs. boo Empty
PostSubject: rp for baldor vs. boo   rp for baldor vs. boo Empty4/20/2010, 11:32 pm

~Jill Wagner is backstage talking to her cameraman when Boo enters the scene~
Jill: "Boo, can I get a word with you please."
Boo: "Sure Jill, I've got a few minutes before I have to get ready for my match."
Jill: "First off I want to congratulate you on your win last week of Drew Richards. I'm sure that that was a weight lifted off your shoulders evening the score with him."
Boo: "No, not really, it was just another match where my goal was to dominate the match and get the victory and that's exactly what I did. I didn't feel like I had anything to prove to him or anyone else. There was no doubt in my mind whose the superior wrestler."
Jill: "Well okay then, what about this week? Your opponent is Baldor, we saw last season that, you two kind of had a couple of weird encounters with each other."
Boo: "Yeah, Jill we did. Baldor called me out and told the world that he was going to get me to loosen up and have fun. So I showed him what happens when I get crazy and act care free, it costs him matches that's what happens. And it will happen again tonight he doesn't show up serious and focused on this match. If he doesn't take this match seriously I will show the world how big a fool he really. If he's focused he might stand a small chance of surviving, we shall see."
Jill: "Boo that's some pretty bold words I hope you'll be ready to back them up?"
Boo: "Jill, I'm always ready and I never loose my focus. With that said I've got to go get ready for my match."
Boo: "Your quite welcome."
~Boo exits the interview area~
Back to top Go down

rp for baldor vs. boo
Page 1 of 1