X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1 Empty
PostSubject: Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1   Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1 Empty4/28/2010, 9:20 pm

~Nazerth's Hair of the Dog begins to play and Boo slowly makes his way to the ring with a dejected look on his face~
~Before climbing into the ring Boo hesitates and looks up at the crowd. Many in the crowd are booing and calling Boo names which seems to bother him for a change~
~As Boo slowly climbs into the ring he grabs a mic from ringside~
Boo: "Normally, I feed off all you fans booing and taunting me, because you are booing me because I've done my job well and destroyed one of your heroes. You're the ones who give me validity that I am one of the best at what I do, but not tonight. Tonight you are booing me because I have put on two pitiful performances in a row and as much as I normally feed off of it tonight it is eating a whole through my soul."
~Boo pauses as the fans continue to boo and a chant of Loser starts up~
Boo: "Go ahead I deserve it."
~The crowd quiets down some~
Boo: "The only way I know to fix this is to redeem myself by beating Baldor. So I'm asking Sent give me a rematch at Super Force. I know I probably don't deserve it, but I'm asking anyway. I promise that if you give me this chance you will not regret it. I will give you the kind of performance that I have put on at every PPV since I've joined this federation. So what do you say Sent Baldor vs. Boo Last Blood Match at Super Force II.
(Sent or Baldor feel free to jump in.)
Back to top Go down

Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1   Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1 Empty4/28/2010, 10:18 pm

~While Boo is standing in the ring trying to win the fans over Baldor comes quietly out from under the ring. Baldor sneaks up to Boo and quickly grab a arm and do a Irish whip making Boo end up in a corner with a surprised look on his face~
Baldor: "My dad once said to me. Son don't pull the tail of bull unless you want pain"
~The fans laugh at Baldor when he makes a "mooo" and act a bull~
Baldor: "Dad is a wise man. Any who, you sure you want this sir? Course I will make you bleed out, I am the bull."
~Boo walks out from the corner pointing at Baldor~
Boo: "I want you for sure!"
~Baldor gasps~
Baldor: "Sir I am sorry but I don't swing that way"
~The fans breaks out into laughter as Boo just getting more angry~
Baldor: "Calm down. Sir I accept the challenge for last blood, will be my last touch to make all the formality run out. And BEHOLD maybe you once again have sense of humor...Sir."
~Weird Al with dare to be stupid starts to play as Baldor is leaving the ring and the arena~

*out of rp*
hope this is working for you m8.
Back to top Go down

Boo Challenges Baldor for Superforce XFA 5-1
Page 1 of 1