X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Superforce!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Mr. Superforce! Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Superforce!   Mr. Superforce! Empty5/3/2012, 6:35 pm

~The camera cuts backstage to see Elisha Cuthbert standing in front of a Super Force logo. She has a huge smile on her face.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "My guest at this time the challenger for the Aggression Title, Gobeer."
~Gobeer walks into the image now. He is wearing his custom made fighting shorts with compressions under them and a Gobeer shirt. He looks ready for his upcoming match and looks to be extremely confident.~
Elisha Cuthbert: "Gobeer you are moments away from your title match against Jesse Blue on the grandest stage of them all. Are you feeling nervous at all?"
~Gobeer bursts into an evil laugh. A few seconds go by and then he grabs the mic.~
Gobeer: "I am Gobeer and even though you have not been around lately I know you have to be aware of the fact that I am the very best this company has to offer."
~Gobeer gets and evil smirk on his face as he continues to talk.~
Gobeer: "I am the only man in XFE history to be a Triple Crown Champion and Lord of Mayhem... oh and I am a 2 time Lord of Mayhem and World Champion!"
~Gobeer turns his head and looks at Elisha who is still standing there, obviously not sure what to do now.~
Gobeer: "And now tonight I step into my 3rd Super Force match. An event I have dominated and been victorious at 2 times prior. Big Fatty V was victim 1 and then last year I stopped the Unstoppable and defeated Argo, 1...2...3 in the middle of the ring."
~Gobeer pauses seemingly thinking back at his amazing accomplishments. He then looks back at the camera.~
Gobeer: "I am the personification of greatness and tonight I am going to add the Aggression Title to my long list of accomplishments."
~Gobeer laughs a little bit once again before he starts talking again.~
Gobeer: "Tonight Jesse Blue has to face me 1 on 1 in the middle of the ring at Super Force. If you want to know who should be nervous it is him. Tonight he gets to become one the man who holds the shortest title reign in XFE history. Tonight "The Natural" becomes just another footnote on my resume."
~Gobeer looks back at Elisha.~
Gobeer: "Watch my match tonight sweet heart, that way you can know what a real man looks like and have something to dream about!"
~Gobeer starts to laugh again with a small chuckle to himself.~
Gobeer: "My greatness has no limits and the Aggression Title is all but mine! Jesse I hope you are enjoying your last moments with the belt because in a few moments your 3 days of happiness will all come crashing down at my hands. Just make sure my belt is nice and shiny."
~Gobeer hands the mic back to Elisha and then starts to walk away. The camera starts to follow him, but he stops and looks back at the camera.~
Gobeer: "I am Mr. Superforce, The Personification of Greatness and soon to be New Aggression Champion, Jesse tonight you learn this is my world and you are just living in it."
~The camera turns back to Elisha, but as she is about to talk the image gets full of static and then suddenly is back at ringside.~
Brandon Routh: "Gobeer is extremely confident, but Jesse Blue won't be a push over."
Reggie Miller: "He is a winner, Jesse is a loser... This match is basically all but decided."
Bradon Routh: "I guess we will see about that."
Back to top Go down

Mr. Superforce!
Page 1 of 1