X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marcus
XFE Hall of Famer
marcus

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III   Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III Empty4/24/2011, 10:09 am

~Marcus Idol and Jill Wagner are backstage~
Jill Wagner: "Marcus Idol, most people would consider tonight as a revenge match for Big Fatty V and the team of Destiny. Some are calling it a ruse for what you did to Destiny.”
Marcus Idol: “Well Jill, let’s just say the only thing Destiny got right was that my little ruse actually worked. ~Marcus smiles~ You see Big V it’s nothing personal, big man. It really was all about Destiny. The fact of the matter is that I came here for one reason and one reason only to win the XFE World Heavyweight Championship title. And what better way of infiltrating team Destiny and to get the inside track on Gobeer was to be a part of the team.”
Jill Wagner: “I can tell you that Destiny is absolutely outraged and they specifically requested a Hardcore Match for tonight's bout.”
Marcus Idol: ~loud and confident~ “The marquee outside the building of Madison Square Garden reads Superforce III, Hardcore Match: Marcus Idol vs Big Fatty V. It feels great to be part of this pay per view, but I can assure you and the great fans of the XFE that the people’s choice, Marcus Idol, will prevail and that team Destiny the joke is on you. I have completely infiltrated the ranks of team Destiny and tonight I will complete the task by defeating Big V as I continue on the path of pursuing the XFE World Heavyweight Championship title. When it is all said and done and the smoke clears the ring it was really all about Destiny.” ~Idol sarcastically laughs as he walks away from the interview~
Jill Wagner: “Will Marcus Idol’s little ruse prevail? Is the joke on Team Destiny? What surprises will Big Fatty V and team Destiny have in store for Marcus Idol? Who knows what’s going to happen, but I can tell you this that this match-up has the makings for an amazing match.”
OOC: Big V or Gobeer please feel free to add to the promo. Thanks. Marcus
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III   Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III Empty4/24/2011, 9:56 pm

I will talk to Big V about anything he might want to do tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Marcus Idol Promo for Superforce III
Page 1 of 1