X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baldor vs. Boo XFW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Baldor vs. Boo XFW Empty
PostSubject: Baldor vs. Boo XFW   Baldor vs. Boo XFW Empty4/27/2010, 11:18 pm

~Nazereth's Hair of the Dog comes over the arena PA system and Boo makes his way down to the ring amidst a chorus of boos~
~As Boo climbs into the ring he grabs a mic and waits for the crowd to settle down~
~When the crowd starts to settle down Boo begins to speak with a very solemn tone to his voice~
Boo: "This past week my opponent tonight, Baldor, beat me in a match fair and square. I'm not going to get out here and piss and moan about how I was cheated. Truth is, he whipped my ass."
~Boo pauses for a moment as some fans are applauding~
Boo: "This isn't my first loss and it certainly won't be my last, but it is the first time I left the ring embarrassed by my performance. The reason this happened is that I did not take Baldor seriously, I looked past him because of the goofy way he acts and I promised myself that it wouldn't let it happen again."
~Some of the fans cautiously cheer for Boo~
Boo: "Baldor, I want to thank you for waking me up from this dreamworld I was in where I thought I would just walk through everyone. Thank you making me realize that it's time to step it up and take it to the next level. And finally thank you for the opportunity to redeem myself by kicking your ass tonight."
~Boo receives a mixed reaction from the crowd of cheers and boos~
Boo: "I may not have won our first battle and I may not come out on top tonight, but I promise you that I will come out on top in the end. So, Baldor get your ass out here and ready to bleed."
Back to top Go down

Baldor vs. Boo XFW
Page 1 of 1