X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty
PostSubject: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/19/2009, 8:20 am

~out of nowhere the titan-tron get lighted up, the picture is foggy and keep wiggling around.~

A voice: "heck is this working"

~Picture keep flaying around until it start focusing on the face of Baldor. He bang on the microphone of the camera.~

Baldor: "Maybe not working as it been just laying around"

~Baldor push the zoom butten and zooms in to eye only. The fans start to laugh. He zoom's out again and get a picture sharp of he's face~

Baldor: "Light is green, and the window of the camera shows my face. I say it works"

~Baldor makes a few weird faces and clear he's throat~

Baldor: "Hello, hello good peaople of XFE. My name is Baldor and I am here to work for YOU the fans, make sure ya are entertained!"

~The fans start too cheer and laugh of Baldor~

Baldor: "I guess I wont be fighting tonight so i was thinking i could give ya a small guide around"

~Baldor turns the camera and start walking~

Baldor: "Well as ya all guessed this is the backstage"

~Baldor keeps walking to a door where its written BALDOR~

Baldor: "This is my locker-room (he enters). Pretty wont you say? Yes yes i had to bring Boss with me!"

~Baldor zooms in on a dog laying on the floor like he is dead. Baldor shouts at him and the dog jumps up and run to Baldor~

Baldor: "time to explore Boss! I call him Boss because he like to boss around the animals back on the farm"

~Baldor walks down and pass by a few starts of the show, he suddenly stop and turn the camera to a door with writing General Manager."

Baldor (opening the door): "This must be the office of Sentinel. Hello any one here?"

~Baldor looking around and whistle like impressed. He's dog runs in and pee on the plant standing in one corner~

Baldor: "NO, bad dog!"

~Baldor drop the camera and shouts after Boss. The dog is ready to pee on the chair aswell. The camera fade to black as Baldor stomps on it when he runs to stop he's dog~

Last edited by Baldor on 8/20/2009, 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/19/2009, 8:45 am

Yeah... great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/19/2009, 8:57 am

playtime wrote:
Yeah... great

do i hence irony? Razz lol
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/19/2009, 9:40 am

Nice one, Baldor.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/19/2009, 11:05 am

XFE... not WFE... or do you mean somehting else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/19/2009, 5:34 pm

DieHard wrote:
XFE... not WFE... or do you mean somehting else?
Ops typo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/20/2009, 9:56 pm

~Baldor zooms in on a dog laying on the floor like him is dead.

i think you mean *like he is dead*
good RP though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/20/2009, 10:29 pm

The Alien wrote:
~Baldor zooms in on a dog laying on the floor like him is dead.

i think you mean *like he is dead*
good RP though

uhm ye ur right.. hey give me some creds for my writing Razz im norwegian and i went out of school with poorest poss grades! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/20/2009, 10:55 pm

its ok, i understand. just trying to help
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty8/20/2009, 11:10 pm

Don't worry, I fixed it up for the show.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)   Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Baldor found a cemara laying around (22/8?)
Page 1 of 1