X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA)   Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA) Empty4/18/2011, 6:46 am

~A barrage of machine gun fire, followed by "Natural Born Killer" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the arena, sending the crowd on their feet as Jay Thorn makes his way out wearing ripped jeans, his "CCS" t-shirt and Police shades~
Brandon Routh: "Oh man, looks like the live wire of XFA has something on his mind."
Reggie Miller: "Live wire? You mean the the sleeping aid, right?"
Brandon Routh: "Come on, Reggie. A lot of people might not like Jay, which is understandable but there is no denying the impact he has a habit of making."
~As Jay makes his way to the ring, chants of "Jay" and "Murder City" can be heard, which force a smile on his face. When he gets in the ring, he gets a mic from the ring girl before taking his shades off~
Jay Thorn: "Is everyone having a jolly good time tonight?"
~The crowd pops for Jay and start chanting "XFA", which Jay can't help but smile about~
Jay Thorn: "Now while I haven't exactly been thrilled about the weather here in the old country..."
~Slight boos are heard~
Jay Thorn: "...I can't even begin to describe how (censored)ing awesome it feels to be part of the XFE international tour and to bring the Shock to my international Army members!"
~The crowd now pops again, chanting "XFE". After listening with a smile on his face for a few seconds, he signals that he wants to continue~
Jay Thorn: "Now, onto an issue that I have with a couple of expensively suited muppets backstage who don't seem to know just what time of year it is! Super Force is just four days away and there's only one XFA match booked for the Show of Shows!!!"
~The crowd cheers as Jay is obviously getting worked up~
Jay Thorn: "I am, and I know these fans are sick of you dancing around the issue. I know you were hired to get ratings, you know you've been hired to get ratings and the Board of Directors knows they hired you to get ratings. And we all know that there is one match you can book any day of any week that will deliver ratings. So stop drinking your tea and eating your spotted dick and come down to this ring to make Jay Thorn versus Booinator for the Extreme Fight Title at Super Force!"
(Boo, Jake or GMs?)
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA)   Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA) Empty4/18/2011, 3:32 pm

~The crowd is going nuts as Jay demands for a title shot~
"You think you know me"
~"Metalingus" by alter bridge blasts the arena as the cheers quickly turn into boos from the sold out crowd~
~Jake Adams, dressed up in a affliction t-shirt, light blue jeans and sunglasses, walks out with a mic in his hand, simply smiling at J~
Jake: "So hold on, you decide to interrupt my match with Big Cop and now, you're gonna try to stick your foot into my business???"
~The crowd boos as Jay is calm and collected, listening to Jake patiently~
Jake: "Let me remind you something, while you were stepping on Pitbull's throat for a whole year to get what you wanted, I was jumping from ladders, crashing through tables, smacking people with chairs and selling merchandise like hot cakes."
~The crowd boos as J just shakes his head~
Jake: "That Extreme fight title is mine Jay, its mine. I have Booinator's number Jay, and if I might kindly remind you, you and I have a hardcore match tonight, and the winner, gets to face Booinator for the Extreme title at Super Force 3, so if I were you J, I would start packing my bags right now because either way, you're losing."
~The crowd boos as Jay laughs~
Jake: "You think I'm talking trash?? Well lets go back to Chaos 'N' Mayhem, lets go back to last week, when I conquered that piece of crap Ultimo Guerrero."
~Jay is acting like he has heard enough but Jake continues on rambling anyways~
Jake: "And if I might send a message to Booinator right now, I just have to say to him as he has been real quiet as of late, which of course was because of the Spear but anyways, back the point, Boo, when I beat Jay Thorn tonight, I'm coming for your title, and I want it under TLC rules!"
~The crowd pops as Jake goes on talking~
Jake: "And if Jack Roberts isn't down with that, then I have one word for him..."
~The crowd shout their opinions as only a few of them get it right~
Jake: "Spear..."
~The crowd has a mixed reaction as Jake looks to head back, completely ignoring Jay Thorn~
~Suddenly, Jack Roberts appears and stops Jake~
Jack: "Jake, your threats are fruitless. Trust me I'm not intimidated one bit here..."
~The crowd cheers as Jay applauds Jack's words~
Jack: "And you know what, I think its a great idea, the winner of the Jake Adams vs Jay Thorn match tonight, will face Booinator for the Extreme title at Super Force 3, in a TLC match!"
~The crowd pops big time as Jake and Jay look happy with the decision~
Jack: "That is all gentleman. I wish you both good luck in your encounter tonight."
~As Jack turns around to leave, he turns back around again to face Jake~
Jack: "And Jake, if you lose tonight, lets just say that there are going to be, some TOUGH times ahead of you..."
~The smile is wiped off of Jake's face as the crowd cheer. Jack Roberts heads back to the backstage area~
(Jay, Boo any of guys)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA)   Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA) Empty4/19/2011, 12:24 am

~Jay gets in Jake's face~
Jay Thorn: "You want to talk about last year? Fair enough, let's talk about last year. You may have been in TLC matches, putting yourself on the map. But I was part of the first ever High-Wire Heaven..."
~The crowd cheers again~
Jay Thorn: "I was in Hardcore matches, Ladder matches, Ultimate Submissions matches, Last Man Standing matches..."
~The crowd is going nuts at the reminder of all the wars Jay has had in the last year~
Jay Thorn: "And unlike you, I'm an original, not a cheap ripoff. So you don't need to worry about me sticking my boot in your business tonight. You need to worry about me sticking it so far up your ass, you'll be flossing with my shoe laces."
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA)   Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA) Empty4/21/2011, 2:05 am

~The crowd is going nuts on the disses as Jake just shakes his head and laughs at Jay Thorn~
Jake: "Jay, Jay, Jay...like your name says, Thorn. You really are, nothing more than a thorn. Tonight, I'm gonna pull you out of my side and crush you under by boot."
~The crowd boos wildly as Jay and Jake stare right into each others eyes, engaged in a intense stare-down~
~Jake finally puts the mic away from his face and looks away at the booing crowd, not paying much attention to the crowd as Jay also looks at them, loving the crowd every second of the boos~
~Suddenly~
Jake Adams reacts quick and sucker punches Jay Thorn in the mouth, knocking him down on the mat, performing a devastating Hook punch!!
~The crowd is going wild on Jake's cheap shot, but as soon as Jake looks like he's done, he actually he isn't as he steps back into the ring, ready to give Jay Thorn his first Spear~
~Jay gets up, holding his chin and checking his mouth for any blood~
~Jake Adams runs towards Jay Thorn with full speed~
~Jay Thorn counters by leapfrogging over Jake's freight train momentum~
~The crowd cheers as Jake turns around. Jay Thorn gets ready~
Jay Thorn jumps into the air and plants both his feet hard into Jake Adams's face, busting his lip open, performing a devastating dropkick!!!
~The audience is going nuts with cheers. Jay Thorn is not done as he waits for Jake to get up~
~Jake Adams gets up, covering his busted lip with his hands~
~As Jake turns around, Jay goes for his finisher, which makes Jake react quick. He quickly drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring as fast as possible, stunned by Jay's resolve~
~The crowd boo Jake's cowardly antics but the reaction is overturned as Jay does his signature pose and his theme song triumphantly blasts the arena~
~Jake backs up as Jay gets on the turnbuckle, signaling the Extreme title on his waist as he continues scanning the vocal crowd with a bright smile~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA)   Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Laying out the gauntlet... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1