X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Slug-Fest"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty8/29/2009, 7:10 am

~"New Divide" by linkin park begins to play over the arena as The Sentinel walks out of the back holding a mic~
The Sentinel: "Well as some of you may of seen 2 weeks ago on aggression there was a promo aired of a new talk show which will be hosted by a former champion. Now due to medical issues on the part of the host we were unable to air the show on XFA last week. So it's my pleasure to announce that the it will be showed right here tonight and now its time for the host so please welcome."
~There is a short pauses for dramatic effect then Rooftops by Lost prophets begins to play as the crowd starts to go crazy~
The Sentinel: "The Slugger!"
~Slugger walks out as The Sentinel hands him the mic and walks to back. Slugger then makes his way to the ring where there is a table with seats at both sides and a TV in the corner of the ring~
Slugger: "Thanks for the warm welcome its great to be back in an XFE ring again."
Reggie Miller: "It's great to see Slugger back but he doesn't look 100% so should he even be here?"
Brandon Routh: "Well his surgery was successful and word is here should be cleared for in ring action in a month or 2."
Reggie Miller: "That's great news well looks like slugger is about to begin his show."
Slugger: "Well lets get on with the show. By first guest ever on "The Slug-Fest" was meant to be former XFA General Manager Darth clay, but he was to gutless to show up and answer my questions so I arranged for another special guest so please welcome The Saviour."
~The lights go out and sparks begin to stream down from the X-Tron but during this loud noises can be heard from the back and as the lights come on Saviour can not be seen~
Reggie Miller: "What the hell is going on here?"
~"Behemoth" by Electric Wizard blasts over the arena as Justin walks out of backstage with his trademark smirk on wearing his designer suit and holding a mic~
Justin: "Well sorry to tell you slugger but Saviour was lets say held up for the time being but I will be happy to be your guest."
Slugger: "I should of known well come down then."
~Justin makes his way down and takes a seat next to Slugger~
Slugger: "Okay well welcome to "The Slug-Fest" Justin I would say its good to have you on but we all know I'd be lying. Okay well why I've been away I have been watching the shows and I've seen that you have an issue with Sent what exactly is your issue with him?"

Last edited by slugger on 8/29/2009, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty8/29/2009, 7:19 am

Slugger........One last interaction between Yourself and Justin.
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty8/30/2009, 10:00 am

Justin: "My issue is plain and simple. I'm doing what my brother couldn't. I am going to destroy The Sentinel and everything he has created. That means that once I succeed, everyone in the XFE will be out of a job."

(Back to you slugger)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty8/31/2009, 1:41 am

Slugger: "Well I don't like the sound of that but I do have more questions it seems that you on XFA a few weeks back you screwed your Tag partner sharkman out of the tag team titles and now you and quan are the holders we are all asking ourselves can you to actually work together?"
(back to you justin)
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty8/31/2009, 2:51 am

Justin: "You think that I'm going to work with Quan? Hell no. Quan is nothing but a parasite who doesn't deserve to be a XFE Triple Crown Champion. That honor should have gone to me. Our match tonight, will be all about me."

(Keep it coming)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty8/31/2009, 7:02 am

Slugger: "Hey Quan deserves to be a Triple Crown Champ, he is one of the most respected and most liked superstars in XFE and if he wasn't teamed with your weak ass excuses for a wrestler he would knock you out but on to the next question. If you were approached by a fan and asked if you could choose anyone in XFE other then The Sentinel, who would you like to face, who would it be?"

(back at you)
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty8/31/2009, 8:55 am

Justin: "There is no one here worthy enough to fight. But let me tell you something, Slugger. If you think you can talk to me like that again, I will make sure there is never a chance of you returning to this ring."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty9/1/2009, 12:05 am

Slugger: "I hear you to trying to say something. I may not be any where close to 100% but I can still kick your ass just like back at stable warfare when I..."
~Sluggers voice gets deeper~
Slugger: "KNOCKED YOU OUT"
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty9/1/2009, 7:12 am

Justin: "That was after I broke your collar bone, forcing you into retirement. You may have won the battle Slugger, but I won the war!!"
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty9/1/2009, 7:30 am

Slugger: "This war is far from over Justin, I may be out but I still have a few tricks left so if I were you I would leave this show, no wait XFE and never return before I make you leave."
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty9/1/2009, 10:39 am

Justin: "This coming from someone who is no longer in the roster. I'm not going anywhere except to go and prepare for my match against the clowns. As for this talk show you are trying to do.....Even "The Kiwi Icon" did a better job than this."
~Justin turns to leave before he stops and says something~
Justin: "I hope The Sentinel gets a good look at what I have done to you in the past Slugger, as right now......The worse is saved for him."
~Justin exits the ring leaving Slugger alone in the ring as boos come from all corners of the arena~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty9/2/2009, 6:12 am

very nice good job justin
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty9/2/2009, 7:03 am

Same to you Slugger......

btw Jeremy says thanks for using his name idea.....lol
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty9/2/2009, 8:10 am

lol what it was my idea and he has no prove that it wasn't lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"The Slug-Fest" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest"   "The Slug-Fest" Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest"
Page 1 of 1