X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1   Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1 Empty8/16/2008, 9:54 am

*Alone I Break by Korn starts to play and Godsblood slowly appear in the entrance arena proud of himself he remain standing in the center of the arena, a hundreds pyros appear that makes the crowds wild, slowly he walk down the aisle ignoring the fans who cheers him badly, he enter the ring and climb the corner right turnbuckle raising both his hands, then put an evil smile on his face, then suddenly he put a middle finger and climb down the ring asking for a mic to tom jones and he start his speach*

"Well Well Well Damned I Right, You Are All So Pathetic Cheering My Name, Hoping You Can Be Like Me, Well (smiling) Thats Will Never!!! Ever!!! Gonna Be Happen!!! 'Cause Im The Elite Among The Best!!!! And Youre Not!!! (laughing mockingly), I Stand Here Alone In This Ring Not To Impress Every Single People Watching Here Tonight, Im Here To Send A Message To Each And Every One That I m The Most Dominating Force Here In XFA!!! And What Best Example That I Can Show To All The Pathetic Losers Here Inside These Arena"

Crowds:
Booooooooooooooo!!!!

"Dont Be Nervous XFA Rosters, I Will Not Go There At The Dressing Room And Find Someone To Be Tormented, 'Cause I Already Prove It That "GODSBLOOD!!!" Is The Elite Among The Best Here in XFA!!! Now... XFW!!! Witness The New Breed Of Greatness As I Humilate Your X-Force Champion!!!"

*titan tron begins to play a video of godsblood and worthy in a parking lot fighting*

Godsblood
I Will Torment You executing LEGENDARY Gods Forbidden Power Bomb Slam!!
Godsblood jumps with ability from the turnbuckle
striking Worthy with a devastating Gods X-Treme Thunderstruck!!
Godsblood grabs the mic and approaches Worthy
Godsblood pulls Worthy's hair and shouts at him to surrender right now!
Godsblood pummels Worthy and puts the microphone right at his mouth
Worthy is enraged and stares at Godsblood
and finally says: "I QUIIIIIIIT"!
Godsblood choke worthy with both arms executing Legendary 100% Pure evil
worthy screaming in pain and pas out

"Well Well Well The King Of Heel Of XFW The X -Force Champion Submitted To My Greatness... Oh Am I Expecting For An Alibi Why You Quit, Like..."

"Oh My Toe Nail Is Broken Is So Painfull"
"Im In A Hurry I Will Miss The Oprah Winfrey Show So I Quit"
Oh.. I.. Its doesnt Matter What Your Alibi Wothy!!! Youre So Damned Lucky That Youre In XFW Rosters.. hmm. Nah Lets Me Rephrase that... Im So Lucky That Im In XFA Rosters And I Cant Have A Match With You... And I Wonder, Why You've Become A Champion, 'Cause 3 Words "Youre Not Worthy"

(evil laugh)
[color=red]
"So XFW Rosters Watch Out, Watch Out, Maybe Next Time Something Just Hit You So Hard, And You Dont Even Know What It Is Just Remember One Thing..."

"Youve Just Been Dominated!!!"

Last edited by godsblood on 8/16/2008, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1   Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1 Empty8/16/2008, 2:08 pm

To my knowledge, Korn does not have a song titled I Stand Alone.... did you mean Godsmack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1   Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1 Empty8/16/2008, 3:16 pm

DieHard wrote:
To my knowledge, Korn does not have a song titled I Stand Alone.... did you mean Godsmack?

scratch

thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1   Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Godsblood "Youve Just Been Dominated" Episode 1
Page 1 of 1