X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Natural Selection"??? But there's no Jesse Blue...PPV RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
"Natural Selection"??? But there's no Jesse Blue...PPV RP 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

"Natural Selection"??? But there's no Jesse Blue...PPV RP Empty
PostSubject: "Natural Selection"??? But there's no Jesse Blue...PPV RP   "Natural Selection"??? But there's no Jesse Blue...PPV RP Empty11/17/2008, 11:12 am

~"Blue Powder" by Steve Vai plays in the arena. The fans begin to boo loudly. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes out and stands on the stage. He looks angry. The music stops, and he lifts a microphone to his mouth, and begins to speak...~
"You people will learn to show me the proper respect when I come out here."
~The fans boo even louder. The look on Jesse Blue's face turns to one of hurt, then disgust~
"You know what I don't understand? I don't understand how there can be a Pay Per View called "Natural Selection", and "The New Age Superman" is nowhere to be seen on the card. This is wrong. I am the one everyone was talking about Saturday night in the parking lot when they were getting into their rusted out, broken down cars, and all the way home to their little dilapidated homes. I was the real Main Event, the match of the night, yet I'm not on the card here tonight. Why is that???"
"I know why. It's because I would show up the rest of the roster, yet again. All the other wrestlers... on both rosters... would complain, and whine to the "Powers that be". I'm the new guy... I'm cool with that. Don't count on me EVER being left off any card again... I know what you people want. I know what you people need... You need a shining beacon of hope, someone you can look up to, a hero. You need someone great, someone you can live vicariously through. You need someone who makes you forget about how miserable you are in your pathetic lives, even if it's just for a little while..."
~These comments make the fans go wild with hate. This seems to fuel Jesse Blue that much more~
"Don't worry though. As your hero, your role model, I'm here to tell you that come Saturday, you'll be able to watch me wrestle for free. There won't be any paying your hard earned cash to see no talent matches. You see, I'm trying to help you here..."

"Saturday night on Aggression, you'll see me face How 320, and the winner of that match will be deemed Number One Contender for the UXC Championship. You know who the winner will be already. It'll be your good buddy, "The Metropolis Kid"..."
"
"Howey, How Now Brown Cow, whatever your name is. Be advised... I will not be denied. I am the unstoppable force... and there is no immovable object..."
"
~Jesse Blue slams down the microphone in disgust, as the fans continue to boo him loudly. He stands there with his eyes closed, as if he's absorbing the fan's hatred toward him. His music begins to play again. He turns and leaves...~
Back to top Go down

"Natural Selection"??? But there's no Jesse Blue...PPV RP
Page 1 of 1