X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sharkman

sharkman

Male
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-08

UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman Empty
PostSubject: UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman   UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman Empty5/26/2009, 8:05 am

awsome.this is going to be one great match.hey (jesse blue)?just to let you know i'am not just going to bring the (uxc)title with me.i all so going to bring (heart,pain,in force)i will prey to darth clay are general manger to let me use the force of the dark side.so i hope you bring the wrath of god with you.because you will need that kind of power to beat me.from the old school there a staiding i would like for you to hear.in it this""to be the man you have to beat the sharkman.see i have the title.so all i got to is to show you no slack.so i ask you to bring your (heart.in soul)to the ring.this will be the only way you will beat me.if you don't.i will be laughting at the you when you get put on a strecher in wheel up the ramp.so you might wont to call the HOSPTAIL in make some kind of arrangment for a bed next to my last victim that i put there.so i will meet you in the ring soon.take the words of wisdom in bring eveything you was taught to the ring.you will need them.sign sharkman............ I love you :banghead: afro noob
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman   UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman Empty5/26/2009, 9:18 am

Vintage Sharkman, very nice!

With the same editing as last week (Elisha interviewing) this will be excellent.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman   UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman Empty5/26/2009, 9:35 am

Sharkman for president!
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman   UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman Empty5/26/2009, 12:49 pm

And that's the bottom line....

cuz sharkman... said so...
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman   UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman Empty5/27/2009, 12:29 am

sharkman 3:16!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman   UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman Empty

Back to top Go down

UXC Title Cage: Jesse Blue vs Sharkman
Page 1 of 1