X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Blue's " Clues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
"Blue's " Clues 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

"Blue's " Clues Empty
PostSubject: "Blue's " Clues   "Blue's " Clues Empty12/4/2008, 5:03 pm

~"Blue Powder" by Steve Vai plays. "The Natural" Jesse Blue comes down to the ring. He has a microphone in hand. He lifts it to his mouth as the music fades. The angry crowd falls silent as he begins to speak.~

Jesse Blue: Another hokey tournament. Another way to somehow shuffle "The New Age Superman" back to the bottom of the pile. My contract is up in a few days, and I have a good mind to take my greatness elsewhere, where I would be more appreciated for my skills.

~The fans cheer wildly. Faint cries of, "Go ahead and leave, you bum!" can be heard under the buzz of the crowd. Then as it catches on, a vocal crowd joins in, and "Leave, you Bum!" can be heard all the way into the rafters.~

Jesse: You'd like that, huh? I could, you know. I have gotten many good offers from other organizations... But I'm not going to do that. No, not at all. "What Would Jesse Do"???

Jesse: I'll tell you right now, since, quite frankly, you need to know. "The Metropolis Kid" will stay right here, and beat anyone and everyone, until you finally face the facts, and accept me as your personal role model...

Jesse: You people need help, lots of it. I mean, look at this chick in the front row here. Yeah, you baby. You need a hero... and a brilliant dentist. Where I come from, we call that "Summer Teeth". Summer here... Summer gone...

Jesse: JD Algood. Nice name. Seems things aren't "all good" for you. (Jesse speaks in a whiny voice) My daddy doesn't love me. He's not gonna give me any money. I have to go to America to win his love...

Jesse: Not tonight, Jack! You think you have problems now?? Your problems are nothing compared to what you face tonight. See, I'm not some chump, some speed bump, on your way to glory, and Daddy's love and respect. I'm gonna hurt you... Real Bad... and for a real long time. I'll walk through whomever I have to, to get what I want. Tonight, it's you. When we step into the ring?? I will not be a gentleman. You will know why I'm the hottest thing going here. Don't walk around here thinking you have a pocket full of Kryptonite, because you don't. I WILL beat you. I WILL dazzle the fans, and show them I am SuperNatural. Tonight, I will take a step forward, to grasp the next rung on the ladder of success. I'm sorry that it will be at your expense. Well... Not really...

Last edited by "The Natural& on 12/5/2008, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation and spelling)
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
"Blue's " Clues 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

"Blue's " Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Blue's " Clues   "Blue's " Clues Empty12/4/2008, 7:16 pm

What would be cool, is if this one goes right before my match, kind of, in place of my intro. Also, it would be cool if the commentators added that I looked worried or scared when JD comes to the ring. (Play the heel to the max. Kind of strange since JD is a heel too.)
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

"Blue's " Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Blue's " Clues   "Blue's " Clues Empty12/4/2008, 11:00 pm

Ha ha. Quality promo, dude.

Although, I don't think anyone has ever actually been scared of me before (other than the female ring announcers) Laughing
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

"Blue's " Clues Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Blue's " Clues   "Blue's " Clues Empty12/5/2008, 2:13 am

I can't even read that without hurting my eyes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Sponsored content