X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

"The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in) Empty
PostSubject: "The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in)   "The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in) Empty9/4/2009, 9:37 pm

~Rooftops by lost phopets begins as slugger makes his way down to the ring where a table with to chais on both sides has been set up with a tv hanging in the corner~
Slugger: "Welcome everyone to the second episode of "The Slug-Fest" Its good to be back i just hope these is as good as the first so lets get into it so please welcome my guest at this time he is none other than Tick."
~Tick makes his way down to the ring and takes a sit across from slugger~
Slugger: "Welcome to the show tick good to have you on now lets get start into it with my first question which is with this being your second fed which do you like better SCW or XFE."
Tick: "there is no need to make fun of me and there is no need there was no need to bring up my past the past is my secert and it will be that why for now."
Slugger: "Tick what are you on about i wasnt making fun of you at all i was just asking a simple questions whats better scw or xfe but you should know one thing in this business there can be know secerts at one point everyones past and present secerts will get revealed by someone and if your smart you will not keep them a secert or someone will end up using it against you."
Tick: "You know, if someone goes and tries to use my past against me, they'll be entering a world of hurt. You know those padded walls weren't for MY protection. As for SCW, well that was little more than a figment of my own imagination, or so the doctors told me. Something I used to get myself through some dark times. Times have changed. I don't need it anymore."
Slugger: "Tick you are a very strange and dark person but i like that so onto my next questions what can the xfe fans except to see from Tick over the next few seasons?"
Tick: "What can they expect to see? Well, that there's a problem. This big blue ball of justice is unpredictable. That makes it pretty difficult to expect anything. Though, I guess in a good way."
Slugger: "Okay im being told to wrap this up so my last question is to your recent actions people are saying youve gone wild and no longer walk as one of the good guys what u have to say about this?"
〜Tick finishes off his Red Bull, and crushes the can in his hand.

Tick: "You know what?"

〜Tick stands up.

Tick: "I think people ought to pay a little more attention to their own lives, before they go pointing the finger at Tick. People have no idea what kind of demons I face, and I'm sick of it. If the people want a hero, they can look some place else."

〜With that, Tick tosses the empty can to Slugger, who, by reflex, looks down into his hands as he catches it. When he looks back up he is greeted by a devastating Sucker Punch.~

Tick: "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

〜Tick exits the ring, and starts making his way to the backstage area.~

~Slugger looks up with a evil grin on his face~

Slugger: "Tick you have just made a big mistake these only a few guys in this business that you dont mess with and you just did so you better enjoy your season break becuase soon you leave will become very very bad!"

(Tick i sort of lost teh start so if you have it can you add it in)
Back to top Go down
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

"The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in)   "The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in) Empty9/5/2009, 3:55 am

Looks like the show has already been sent. No bother...
Back to top Go down

"The Slug-Fest" episode 2 for xfa season final (and tick i lost the start so if you have it can you add it in)
Page 1 of 1