X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty
PostSubject: Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show   Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty8/17/2008, 12:40 am

Matt Scott is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand.

Matt Scott: Ladies and Gentlemen I hope you are enjoying the show tonight!

Crowd Cheers

Matt Scott: Allow me to introduce the man I am about to interview, “The Kiwi Icon“ Jeremy Alsop!.

The Sound of Not Many by Scribe is heard though out the stadium as Jeremy makes his appearance on stage. The Crowd have gone berserk. Jeremy steps into the ring as Matt hands him another mic.

Matt Scott: Jeremy, lets not waste anytime here. Tonight you are going one on one with Kangjagal for the right to face The Extreme Fight Champion Dark Ryder. How are you feeling right now?

Jeremy: Well Matt its like this. thinks to himself I’m going up against a Musical Instrument?

Crowd Cheers

Matt Scott: No no the wrestler.

Jeremy: Oh. That’s right. Sorry Matt. I am thinking this is gonna be one of the hardest matches of my career. I’ve faced Kangjagal several times on the independent circuit and he has never lost. Going to be quite hard I say.

Matt Scott: Well maybe and I wish you all the best for your match tonight. Thank You.

Matt goes back to his commentary seat. Jeremy stays in the ring.

Jeremy: While I am still here I’m gonna make this simple. There is a certain bounty on a certain someones head that I am interested in. Crowd starts to boo Please don’t get me wrong. My interest in this certain bounty is to make sure that no one can cash in that bounty and if any one does……then they have a problem. They have an “iconic” problem. And why? Cause I am “The Kiwi Icon” Jeremy Alsop and what I say…..

Jeremy holds the mic in the air

Crowd: GOES!!!!!

Jeremy drops the mic and leaves the ring. He is halfway up the ramp when _____________ music plays.

This is left open for anyone who feels they have something to say. Or perhaps a certain GM can interupt and say something!!! If no one wants to then scrap that last bit.
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show   Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty8/17/2008, 2:59 pm

Jeremy drops the mic and leaves the ring. He is halfway up the ramp when Tranquilize by the killers plays.

The lights start to flicker and fog rushes and surrounds the ring. As it fades away...

Matt Scott: Thats Dark Ryder's Music.....and that's usually how Dark Ryder appears....it sends shivers up my spine every time because you never know when he is about to appear...but this is just strange

David Hood: The man is not to be messed with...but where the hell is he? The fog is gone, the music is still playing but Dark Ryder is nowhere to be found

Jeremy spins on the spot, his eyes frantically looking for the dark one himself. His eyes darting from the ring and threw all of the audience.

All of a sudden on the tron goes all smokey and Dark Ryder lifts his head up. His white eyes glaring down on a frantic Jeremy who continues to try and search for The Dark One.

Dark Ryder: Jeremy....

Jeremy spins toward the tron and is startled by the sudden precense of Dark Ryder.

Dark Ryder: ...your going to learn to dread the words....that are going to end up trading your life in....and all for nothing....Jeremy.....the self-proclaimed "Icon"....

Jeremy gets a big smile on his face as Dark Ryder growls his name "icon"

Dark Ryder: ....prepare....for the ride of your life

The Lights stop flickering and the tron turns black once again....

[Kiwi, you can take the rest from here, if i didn't get your character right, then i am sorry, pm me and i will try an change it tomorrow for you]

[current work in progress]

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 8/18/2008, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show   Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty8/17/2008, 5:39 pm

[looking good]
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show   Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty8/18/2008, 12:43 am

Jeremy starts to laugh a little to himself

Jeremy: yelling at tronI'm not "The Icon" Dark Ryder! I'm "The Kiwi Icon". Your buddy GP Pato should have told you that!!

Crowd Cheers as Jeremy leaves the stage

That was awesome Dark. btw I think started is meant to be startled. Learn to spell! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show   Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty8/18/2008, 1:49 pm

nice call kiwi lol and yeah no kidding... I should really learn to have better grammer....like i mean, come on....I should have caught that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show   Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty8/19/2008, 2:48 am

this one is way beyond cool... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show   Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with "The Kiwi Icon" for 20/8 show
Page 1 of 1