X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A ground tale [Stable Warfare 07-22-2009]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

A ground tale [Stable Warfare 07-22-2009] Empty
PostSubject: A ground tale [Stable Warfare 07-22-2009]   A ground tale [Stable Warfare 07-22-2009] Empty7/21/2009, 1:23 am

Matt Scott: "What an exciting night here in Detroit, David."
David Hood: "Its true, Matt. And it really looks to getting better and better."
Matt Scott: "For the first time in awhile, I totally agree with you, David. And, *makes a pause, putting a hand into his earphone* Well, I have information about a pre-recorded message from the #1 contender for the Heavyweight Championship, Malkyto. *The crowd starts to boo* Let's watch it."
~Light goes down, and at the X-Tron appears Malkyto, with his sadistic grin. Just appears his face, in a really close shot~
Malkyto: "Good evening, Detroit, Michigan."
~The crowd is booing louder and louder~
Malkyto: "I know you should be booing me right now, but... I don't know if care about it or not. *Even louder boos* At this moment, I'm totally focused into the 9 Circles of Hell Match. But I'm not focused into winning or losing this match. Nah, *mocking face* win or lose is just for the statistics, and, as I know, gold is a bit overrated. I'm focused into inflicting pain. *sadistic smile, followed by a lot of boos*. Yeah, mamacitas and gringos locos: I want to see DANTE imploring for mercy."
Malkyto: "Why I want it? Well, just because I need to probe everybody who is the biggest, the better performer in this business."
~The crowd goes crazy booing Malkyto~
Malkyto: "And you, blind fanatics gringos locos, do you want to know why I'm bigger and better than DANTE? Its easy: I have no fear. I haven't been buried alive in the past, but, at this very moment *the camera starts to open the shot* I will be buried alive... just to face the feeling. *The camera shows Malkyto in a construction area. The scene is full of heavy weight machines, with a bulldozers just next to Malkyto, with his straight jacket pretty well closed*. Right now."
~The crowd makes a impenetrable silence, while, at the X-Tron, Malkyto engage a chain around his waist, and the end of the chain to a crane. Then, Malkyto jumps in a hole digged into the ground. With just the head out of the hole, Malkyto looks at the camera and smiles, sadistic~
David Hood: "Matt, tell me this is just a mind game trick."
Matt Scott: "I hope it too."
~Malkyto lean back, completely hidden into the hole. The bulldozer turns on his motor, and makes the characteristic BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP. Slowly, the bulldozer moves a pile of soil, just over Malkyto, burying him alive. Then, the silence~
David Hood: "Come one!"
~Silence~
David Hood: "Come On!!!"
~Silence~
David Hood: "JUST TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GROUND!!!"
~The crane starts to pull the chain, totally tense. Slowly, the ground starts to remove, and the straight jacket starts to appears~
David Hood: "Hurry up!!!"
~Finally, Malkyto appears at the surface, and keep hanging from the chain, with the head totally hanging back~
David Hood: "No, please, no."
~Suddenly, Malkyto starts to laughs, maniacally, still with the head hanging back~
Malkyto: "DANTE, you will really 'enjoy' this sense. Really you will!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"
~With Malkyto laughing maniacally, the X-Tron fades to back, and the crowd is totally shocked~
Matt Scott: "Honestly, this guy is totally insane."
David Hood: "Oh, really?????"
Matt Scott: "We will have to wait to watch if DANTE is shocked as, well, all the crowd here in Detroit, and, well, ourselves."
David Hood: "Ourselves? I'm not shocked. I'm totally in control."
Matt: "...OK, David. Its OK."
Back to top Go down

A ground tale [Stable Warfare 07-22-2009]
Page 1 of 1