X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peeping Jesse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Peeping Jesse 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Peeping Jesse Empty
PostSubject: Peeping Jesse   Peeping Jesse Empty12/22/2008, 4:13 am

~"The Natural" Jesse Blue is seen peeping through the door to the Women's locker room. He is listening intently. All of a sudden Elisha Cuthbert opens the door, smashing Jesse in the face. Jesse holds his face as Elisha confronts him.~
Elisha: "What are you doing? Were you peeping in the locker room? Are you some kind of pervert?"
Jesse: "I am a man of science. I was..conducting an experiment...an experiment in psychology. What makes a piece of trailer trash like that so...jaded? What makes her tick? Where did she learn how to talk like that? I'm sure her father's a trucker, her mom's some barmaid at Tipsys. I mean, it's gotta be like that. It's a good thing she chose a career in the ring, because with genetics like that, she should do ok.
It's a bad thing that she's facing "The New Age Superman". Am I supposed to feel sorry for her? I'm sure as hell not gonna treat her like a lady. She's not bad looking, but I don't plan to take her out to dinner after I beat her. I don't have a spittoon in my car for her tobacco chewing habit.
She says I'm not capable? I'm as capable as her. I'd have beaten JD Allgood, had his running buddy not punked me out. You beat my protege?? That wasn't me sister. That was a totally different view, and tonight you will find out how different.
Fearful of her?? A little.. I'm sure a piece of trash like that carries all sorts of germs. I'll have to bring some antibacterial hand wash for before and after the match. As for who the better wrestler is??? She has a big surprise coming. She's not all that she thinks she is. I'm sure after our match, she'll have a much different attitude..."
Back to top Go down

Peeping Jesse
Page 1 of 1