X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STB challenges Jesse for XFA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

STB challenges Jesse for XFA Empty
PostSubject: STB challenges Jesse for XFA   STB challenges Jesse for XFA Empty1/2/2011, 10:35 am

~Aerosmith's Pink blasts over the PA system as STB makes his way through the curtains onto the entrance ramp~
~The crowd immediately start chanting you suck, you suck~
~STB slowly makes his way down to the ring taunting as many fans as possible as he goes~
~STB grabs a mic at ringside and makes his way into the ring~
~The crowd continues to chant you suck, you suck and STB acts as if he is loving every minute of it~
STB: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the routine."
~The chant gets louder and continues~
STB: "Alright that's enough everybody gets the point you can shut up now."
~The chant continues, as STB goes over to the turnbuckle and takes a seat grinning ear to ear as he is waiting for the crowd to settle down~
~As the crowd starts to settle and STB gets up from the turnbuckle and goes to the center of the ring~
STB: "Now that that's out the way let's get down to business. At the end of last season, I was promised an Aggression Title shot if I could beat the current champion."
~The fans start chanting we want Jesse, we want Jesse."~
STB: "On the last show of the season, I did just that. I put an ass whipping on him that he'll never forget."
~The chant of we want Jesse, we want Jesse continues~
STB: "So tonight Jesse, I want my title shot..."
(The Sentinel or Jesse can jump in here.)
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: STB challenges Jesse for XFA   STB challenges Jesse for XFA Empty1/6/2011, 3:51 pm

~STB is interrupted by the sound of Beethoven's 'Ode To Joy' blasting around the arena, as the crowd once again begin to boo. JD Allgood calmly walks out onto the stage dressed in the finest black suit, with a puzzled expression on his face. His secretary, Ms. Adams, follows closely behind him, clipboard in hand~
Brandon Routh: "Well here comes JD Allgood, who lost his Aggression title match against Jesse Blue at Worlds Collide."
Reggie Miller: "How many times do I have to tell you, Routh?! He was robbed, dammit!"
JD: "Hold your horses there, 'Mr Fancy Pants'. You think you can come over to XFA and get a title shot, just like that?"
~STB nods enthusiastically as he inaudibly states his case to be champion~
JD: "You think that getting your ass handed to you week-in, week-out on XFW makes you Championship material?"
Brandon Routh: "Well there's the pot calling the kettle black, if ever I heard it."
Reggie Miller: "Will you shut up, I can't hear JD speak!"
JD: "Let me give you your first bit of advice here on XFA, you see..."
~JD ponders to himself~
JD: "XFA IS MY SHOW!"
~The crowd boo wildly at Allgood's audacious boast~
JD: "The commentators know it, the time keeper knows it, security knows it, the hot dog vendor knows it, all the other wrestlers in the back know it, hell...even Jaime Ray Newman knows it, and she has to take her shoes off to count to twenty!"
Reggie Miller: "HA HA! JD is awesome, Brandon, you know it!"
JD: "Now, I know you probably took a few bad bumps on the head in that Elimination Chamber Match, which I might like to remind you, you came dead last in, but surely you must realize that you're looking at the next Aggression Champion."
~STB doesn't look at all impressed with what Allgood has to say, as the crowd start an 'Allgood Sucks' chant~
JD: "The only reason I'm not champion today is because these two imbeciles that are supposed to be General Mmanagers of XFA, are so jealous of my fame and fortune, that they are fixing it so that guys like Jesse Blue and Quan get all the glory. The referees are fast counting me EVERY TIME!"
Brandon Routh: "Is he serious?! What a sore loser. Jesse and Quan won their matches fair and square."
JD: "I mean, one guy thinks he's a super hero, and the other smells like sheep urine! They are not even in my class! Just like you. You're just another 'nobody' who's come here to try and steal my thunder."
Brandon Routh: "I don't think JD wants to make an enemy of STB. Despite his outrageous ego, STB is a force to be reckoned with."
JD: "And yet here you are, you haven't even won a match in XFA! You didn't even beat Jesse last season. The State Of Flux, saved us all from that boregasm of a match and beat Jesse down like the dog he is. In fact, State Of Flux are the only guys around here that I can identify with. They're men of class, honor, integrity..."
~The crowd's boos are getting louder and louder, before the XFA GM's Jack Roberts and John Smith appear on the X-Tron~
Jack Roberts: "I think we've all heard enough from Mr. Allgood don't you?"
~Suddenly Allgood's mic is cut off, much to JD's displeasure as he starts tapping it before throwing it to the ground in frustration as the crowd cheer and laugh~
John Smith: "Ah, that's better. We're not going to waste any time, and get straight to the point. STB...JD...you guys can argue till 2012, and I'm sure you would, but tonight you two are gonna have to learn to get along."
~STB and JD look confused~
Jack Roberts: "That's right because tonight we're having an XFA All Star Tag Team Main Event! It's gonna be the team of STB and JD Allgood..."
John Smith: "Against the team of...Quan and the XFE Aggression Champion, 'The Natural' Jesse Blue!"
~The crowd erupts into cheers as Allgood and STB stare each other down from a distance. Neither man looks too happy about the announcement~
Brandon Routh: "WOW! What a main event we have for you tonight! Will these two ego's get along? Will Jesse be in good shape after his beat down last season? Will the SoF interfere? We'll find out, tonight!"
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: STB challenges Jesse for XFA   STB challenges Jesse for XFA Empty1/6/2011, 4:42 pm

That was great work JD.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: STB challenges Jesse for XFA   STB challenges Jesse for XFA Empty1/6/2011, 5:52 pm

Cheers. I'm glad you liked it. This season's going to be a cracker, I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: STB challenges Jesse for XFA   STB challenges Jesse for XFA Empty1/7/2011, 11:01 am

"sheep urine"

Very Happy pig
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STB challenges Jesse for XFA   STB challenges Jesse for XFA Empty

Back to top Go down

STB challenges Jesse for XFA
Page 1 of 1