X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JD Allgood learns to respond to challenges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

JD Allgood learns to respond to challenges Empty
PostSubject: JD Allgood learns to respond to challenges   JD Allgood learns to respond to challenges Empty7/3/2008, 11:13 pm

Sitting at a an outside table at a country club is JD Allgood. He is sipping from a glass of wine and eating escarot. A smug look is on his face as he watches everyone else eating and enjouying their afternoon.

A porter appears at JD Allgood's side holding a covered silver tray. "Mr Allgood?"

JD " Can't you see I want to be alone and try to hold down this garbage your staff calls food?"

porter " I am very sorry to bother you sir, but there is a phone call and a gift for you. The gentleman says it is urgent you talk to him."

JD Allgood shoves the plate towards the porter " Take this garbage back and tell the chef I would not feed this to my dog Afolston. Leave the phone."

The porter lays down the tray and picks up the food and exits.

JD lifts the silver lid and sees a phone, and a pair of binoculars. He puts the phone to his ear and says, "This had better be important or you will pay for it."

Darth Clay " So, you finally respond to me do you? Did you think that if you ignored me I would just go away into thin air and leave you alone?"

JD " You. What....what is the meaning of this. You low-life scum. I already faced you once, how dare you bother me."

Darth Clay laughs " Well, since you will not give me an answer about our match, I decided to give you a little, shall we say, encouragment."

JD " What do you mean?"

Darth Clay " Why dont you take that gift and look towards your car."

JD grabs the binoculars and puts them to his face, he makes a small adjustment and can clearly see this scene.

Standing next to JD's vintage Rolls Royce is Darth Clay. Next to him is Afolston, duct taped to a tree with his pants down around his ankles, his rear is aimed back towards JD. Darth Clay waves towards JD, then pulls a sledghammer out from behind him.

Darth Clay raises the sledgehammer and smashes out the front lights. Then he slams into the hood denting it. He then steps to the side and breaks the windshield. Finally he picks up a bottle with a rag hanging out. He lights the rag and tosses it into the battered windshield. Flames erupt inside of the vehicle.

Darth Clay pulls his cell phone out of his top pocket. JD puts the phone back to his ear, while still watching the scene. Darth Clay "Choose wisely." Darth Clay steps behind the flamomg vehicle and disappears from JD's view.
Back to top Go down

JD Allgood learns to respond to challenges
Page 1 of 1