X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crowley

Crowley

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11 Empty
PostSubject: Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11   Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11 Empty11/10/2011, 11:23 pm

~Camera comes up with Marc Ellis standing by with a battered David Crowley~
Marc Ellis: "I'm here with one David Crowley. Who told the world about The Natural Jesse Blue's one time affliction. David what on earth do you have to say for such a despicable act?"
~David looks at the camera with a sincere look none of his old cockiness showing~
David Crowley: "Honestly the first thing I have to do is seek forgiveness from the man I wronged by breaking Kayfabe: Jesse Blue."
~Marc Ellis waits for more, but as it doesn't seem to be forth coming he asks another question~
Marc Ellis: "Shouldn't that be done face to face?"
~Now David shows a small smile~
David Crowley: "It seems that I actually would, but Jesse Blue has refused to talk to me. If he'd care to discuss things I'd willingly do so."
~Marc Ellis nods seemingly satisfied with the answer~
Marc Ellis: "Last question Dave. When do you think you'll be back on the active roster?"
~David looking into the camera~
David Crowley: "You can't keep a good Crowley down, but you can knock him back to the bottom rung. It will be soon, and soon I will climb from the bottom rung. This time I'll do it in a way my mother can be proud."
~David limps off camera leaving Marc Ellis by himself~
Marc Ellis: "There you have it. A repentant David Crowley who has declared he will not try to take his place back at the top of the barrel. This is Marc Ellis backstage! Back to you at the announcement table."
~The camera fades out~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11   Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11 Empty11/11/2011, 12:30 am

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11   Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11 Empty11/11/2011, 1:18 am

Glad to see your back, Crowls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11   Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw the light... (Too bad it came with Jesse Blues fist) An interview 11-12-11
Page 1 of 1