X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!

Go down 
+2
Jade
DANTE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/3/2008, 5:07 pm

Sorry I haven't been here much XFW, I took the fed break and took a couple of days of vacation from TWG, but I digress.

Anywho, does anybody else hate fist locks? Ever since i've gotten the submission match, I would that almost all my loses came from a fist lock. As for me, I am a technique wrestler and have a plethora of submission moves to pick from, yet even I defeat my opponent by way of FIST LOCK!

Quote :
DANTE is about to perform his taunt
unDeadMan capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but DANTE is faster and is not caught off guard!
DANTE knocks unDeadMan down
DANTE holds his opponent's fist
and twists it abnormally with light Fist Lock!!
DANTE keeps his weak submission hold
unDeadMan can't resist anymore and taps out!!
DANTE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS UNDEADMAN !!!!

So, as a Final word, DAMN YOU FIST LOCK!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/3/2008, 6:16 pm

LoL, I actually dropped the submission match, I fair well better in LMS & FB for some reason? Plus I kinda hate the fact that everyone gets the fist lock in a sub match so it's just like a regular match except they use fist lock at the end instead of a pin. Now if that were to change it would be better but it won't lol.
Although I did see a techhie actually buy fist lock & make it a trademark, lol, its the most devestating fist lock i've ever seen, I got hit and it hit ripping on me lol!!
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/3/2008, 6:20 pm

lol!
Yeah, I thought getting the submission match will give tech wrestlers advantage but I think l have lost more in a submission match than I have won. it definitely needs tog et redone and provide more advantage to tech wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/3/2008, 6:35 pm

Yeah, lol, Wicked One and I brought it up in chat once and it turned ugly since we would be getting an unfair advantage if people couldn't spend 40 fant. to buy a submission move. Our conclusion is that (according to the special title belts): First Blood is geared to Strength / Resist, Last Man Standing is geared to Resist. / Speed, so why shouldn't Submissions be geared to Techs? Balanced has a little bit of all so they are geared to all. I win First Blood & LMS by making them injured yet I can't pull an injury in a submission match lol. I actually lose those the most compared to the other two which is totally odd! I only got the Submissoin so I could get to the I Quit special match, and then dropped the Sub. match lol.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/3/2008, 6:47 pm

I'm not suggesting getting rid of fist locks but I just want techs to have a bit of advantage since it's their type of match. That's all, oh well, I guess we can't please everyone.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 2:51 am

I love the move... especially when you get sub guys thinking "oh heres a speed wrestler lets give him a load of sub matches" and I end up beating them with a fist lock, LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: fist lock   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 4:25 am

What a crock of bullspit. I finally am able to obtain a specialty match, and the majority of them end with one of the weakest moves in this game. 6 by fistlock, 1 by my finisher and 1 by brain squeezer. The only good thing about it so far is I suffered a legendary move then won by, fist lock....LOL
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 4:29 am

thats what i dont like.... if i get hit by 4 Strong/Devastating/Powerful or Hardcore special attacks i stand back up... but the first time i mean just the first time somone hits a Mortal or Legendary thats it end of story 1...2...3
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 11:19 am

Morbiddistruction wrote:
thats what i dont like.... if i get hit by 4 Strong/Devastating/Powerful or Hardcore special attacks i stand back up... but the first time i mean just the first time somone hits a Mortal or Legendary thats it end of story 1...2...3

But you have to take in consideration the amount of damage that a MORTAL or a LEGENDARY means. If you have a 1000 HP wrestler, and someone hits you a LEGENDARY, you lost -at least- 200 HP. 20% of your total HP. And, considering that the MORTALS and LEGENDARYS are never hitted beggining the match, you probably have a lot less than 1000 HP. And dont forget: 200 is the minimal amount of Damage a LEGENDARY does.

EDIT: Minimal damage for Legendary is 400. So, replace 20% for 40%, and considere your own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 5:44 pm

well i have 1.590hp but yah i understand that it just frustrates me that they hit it and im done for no matter what >.< what level special do you need before you start hitting Mortal/Legendary damage?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 6:18 pm

Well I wouldn't say finisher level doesn't mean alot since most of mine are now double digits and my sub finisher is getting there since I remade it so many times since I didn't quite understand how to make a decent sub. finisher. But I've hit Legendary with both my DD finishers and i'm a low level tech. But Malkyto is right, when it does get hit, all of your defensive bonuses are down and their adrenaline cost could be high so that equates to a bigger finisher so you don't know if you are getting hit with 400 hp worth of damage or 1k since it all says Legendary. Although VA Vik said they are talking about doing another respec to the damage names since the range is so big and some people hit "low end" Legendaries and some people (look at warhound's finisher) can hit easily 4k worth of damage from a finisher.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 6:26 pm

Just pay attention to the color of your wrestlers name.

Black = 100%
Light Green = 85%
Dark Green = 75%
Blue = 55%
Yellow = 40%
Orange = 25%
red = 10%

As an example, if you are in blue with 1,000 hp, it means approximately 550 of you hp is left. If you get hit with a legendary and it leaves you in red, it means about 40% of your hp is taken out by that legendary move, which is approximately 450 hp gone leaving you with approximately 100 hp left. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Morbiddistruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Morbiddistruction

Male

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty6/4/2008, 7:03 pm

yeah i understand, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!   DAMN you Fist Lock!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DAMN you Fist Lock!!!!
Page 1 of 1