X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn it I keep loosing :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty
PostSubject: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/4/2009, 1:24 pm

I cannot ignore the fact that I keep loosing important matches Smile THe last one more than clearly...
I guess I did anything wrong. Who has enough knowledge of the game and is willig to explain and help me? So that I can at least show some response and not like yesterday loose to someone at green Smile
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/4/2009, 1:45 pm

Right off the bat, I think you're holding onto way too much FE. Buy entrances, which will increase your exp (and fan #'s for invitationals), which you can buy more ATs with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/4/2009, 2:20 pm

So I should not keep speding the FEs for training the moves?
Which is a good value for moves at all?
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/4/2009, 2:22 pm

I've only ever trained moves to level 10. After that, I let them level themselves up.

Look at STB's build and the amount of AT's he has... that'll make all the difference in the world.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/4/2009, 2:42 pm

Whenever I get learn new move that I intend to keep in my moveset I train it to level 5. If it's a move where the opponent is at the turnbuckle, at the ropes, outside the ring or stunned I don't train it at all. Saves money for entrances or SAs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/4/2009, 2:52 pm

thanks for your help... I guess I'll make some changes in my charakter configuration Smile
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/5/2009, 4:08 am

id like to add something the fed matches seem to be differnt to normal matches outside becuase some people who i can beat out side fed can whoop me in fed

not sure if its just me or this actually happens
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/5/2009, 4:40 am

It's just you, Slugger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/5/2009, 4:45 am

What I found irritating was the fact that the Tournament match seemed to be with extreme rules?
Is that some kind of standard? I guess, I got a shot with a barbed wire bat?
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/5/2009, 5:14 am

yea all matches in xfe are hardcore matches now been like that for ages now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/5/2009, 5:52 am

See... I never noticed this detail.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/5/2009, 6:27 am

haha its alright easy to miss unless you pay close attention to every match
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty10/5/2009, 9:04 am

playtime wrote:
So I should not keep speding the FEs for training the moves?
Which is a good value for moves at all?

moves really train themselves. Spend the money on entrances. The first time you get to upgrade your stamina with exp gained from loads of entrances you will notice a real difference in your wrestlers performance.

The core stats like direct damage, damage resistance, STAMINA and a couple of others if you are a tech build should be your priorities.

May move will get replaced anyway as you level up so spedning money on them now is a waste when you come to drop them in favour of better ones.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn it I keep loosing :)   Damn it I keep loosing :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn it I keep loosing :)
Page 1 of 1