X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fist Raised... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Fist Raised... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Fist Raised... (XFW)   Fist Raised... (XFW) Empty12/5/2011, 3:55 pm

~The arena lights go completely black as red spotlights illuminate the ramp towards the ring. A steady drum beat begins as multiple other instruments begin. the fans begin to clap along to the music as the spotlights flicker on and off, when the lyrics begin the fans chant along. the song is 'Miseria Cantare' by AFI~
Fans: "Love, your hate. Your, faith lost. You are now, one of us!"
~The fans cheer as a visibly changed man walks out onto the entrance ramp, unseen by the darkness but the aura in the arena tells us he's there~
David Hood: "Who the hell is it?!"
Song: "Nothing from nowhere I'm no-one at all. Radiate, recognize one solid call as we all form one dark flame..INCINERATE!"
~The man walks out into the spotlight, he is unrecognizable as his hood is over his head, but the zip is not done up and reveals a tattooed and bare chest, the sleeves are pulled up to reveal tattoo's on his hands. he is wearing a pair of black skinny jeans. He keeps his head down and walks slowly to the ring as the chanting begins again~
Matt Scott: "I have no clue and neither do the fans!"
~As he walks to the ring people cheer him as he seems to be a new superstar, his height signals he is either a light heavyweight of a young gun, the fans are unsure. he nears the ring and raises his arms to either side, he looks up into the red light as if showering in it. the spotlights go out and the man is left in darkness. all of the lights in the arena come on as the fans cheer loudly, he is standing in the ring, looking down the the floor, a mic in his hand~
Man: "It feels great to get this reaction from people who once despised me."
~The voice is extremely recognizable as a 'Danny' chant breaks out~
Danny Young: "So you finally recognized me?"
~Danny grins his old grin and pulls his hood back~
Danny Young: "I apologize for my previous actions, they were irrational and I have seen the error of my ways thanks to some training with good friends. I say training, I men getting my ass handed to me."
~Danny smiles as the fans burst out in laughter~
Danny Young: "Tonight begins a rebirth, I didn't expect this reaction but from my performance at Unsolitary Confinement you seem pretty excited to see me back. I honestly planned to leave but Jay and Pitbull said they would train me for what would come ahead, that it truly wasn't a time to step down. It was a time to step up and that's what I plan to do. The rebirth, starts now. With my hand on my heart and a my fist raised the cleansing will begin, I will be the savior you deserve, the savior you need. I will be the savior!"
~Danny throws the mic to the floor, places a hand on his heart and raises his fist in the air as 'Miseria Cantare' begins again~
Back to top Go down

Fist Raised... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1