X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Submit to the power of the light 12/20

Go down 

is this any good
yes
Submit to the power of the light 12/20 I_vote_lcap100%Submit to the power of the light 12/20 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
no
Submit to the power of the light 12/20 I_vote_lcap0%Submit to the power of the light 12/20 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Submit to the power of the light 12/20 Empty
PostSubject: Submit to the power of the light 12/20   Submit to the power of the light 12/20 Empty12/14/2008, 6:34 pm

*St. Anger by Metallica begins to play and Pit Viper is shown up on the Titan Tron*

Submit to the power of the light 12/20 33-13

Brandon- Wow that is Pit Viper he looks alot different thatn the last time we saw him

Reggie- You would look different too if you too 3 consecutive chair shots from Krusher Kayls

Brandon- no i was talking about the fact that he no longer has his mask on, but those chair shots had to have some affect on him

Reggie- No kidding, there are not many people that could take one and still come back for more let alone 3 in a row

Brandon- Well I thought his career was over after that brutal match and that was why he has not been seen in a few weeks, but I was wrong i guess and I am sure he will fill us in on what was going on inside the mind of Pit Viper

Pit Viper - Well I know that you may not recognize me but i am not a new star i am "Simply" Pit Viper I have just changed my appearence and i know everybody has alot of questions for me like where have you been since Natural Selection or maybe your question is why did you remove your mask but the real hot topic is why did you help Krusher Kayls retain the title last week on Aggression and lastly what are you going to do about How 320 this week well i will answer all your questions right here and now

Brandon- well it is about time I think we all want to know what happened to him

Reggie- well i think that we may have been better off if he had just left and not came back because he had been getting stranger and seemed like he had only one goal hurting his fellow competiors without any compassion

Brandon- well maybe in his absence he had turned his life around and will be the old Pit Viper that we used to know

Pit Viper - First where have i been i had to do some soul searching after losing to Krusher again I had gotten frustrated upon my loss and decided that i was going to leave the arena and never come back to XFW but in the weeks after the match you could say that i saw the light and i opened my eyes to a whole new world~

Reggie- wow Pit Viper has seen the light and has become a new Viper I Guess

Pit Viper - I have Removed my mask because the light has made me see that i am not the monster that i once thought i was so i no longer need to hide behind a mask

Brandon- well he has a point he has no need to hide behind that mask

Pit Viper - Do you want to know why i helped Krusher retain the title last week, well it is because of the Light it has given me the power to decide who gets to hold the UXC title i now have the say so over who can and can't hold that title and last week I decided that How 320 was not deserving enough to be considered a contender so i took him out and Krusher retained

Reggie- Wow he is kind of losing his mind over the "light" business

Brandon- I agree we don't know if the "light" is a thing or if it is a Person that is putting these ideas in his head

Reggie- well we will just have to wait and see

Pit Viper - and finally what will I do About How 320 tonight that all depends on what How 320 wants to do if he chooses to submit to the power of the Light then he shall walk out of here tonight the same as he came in but, if he chooses to fight me in his transition into the light i will choke him out with the Vipers Pit and drag him into the Light myself because you cannot control you fate, once you are chosen you must follow and How 320 you will find that out tonight thank you for your time

Submit to the power of the light 12/20 33-13

*Fade to Black*
Back to top Go down

Submit to the power of the light 12/20
Page 1 of 1