X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before the next show... (For 9/17 show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Before the next show... (For 9/17 show) Empty
PostSubject: Before the next show... (For 9/17 show)   Before the next show... (For 9/17 show) Empty9/3/2008, 11:21 pm

((This should take place at the beginning of the show))

**Jack Power is walking backstage toward VGM Jade's office. The lights are dim, showing that this is pre-recorded well before the live show. He is carrying two briefcases and a duffel bag. Suddenly, the combeeps from MMPR start playing. Jack sets one briefcase down and answers his IPhone (a real one this time)

Jack: You got the Power. Talk to me. (listens) Hey, Boss. (listens) Yeah, I'm on a little project right now, but I'll head over there as soon as I'm done. (listens) Yeah. Bye.

**Jack hangs up the phone, then turns to the camera.

Jack: Oh, hey, guys. You're just in time for Extreme Makeover: VGM edition. (Jack picks up the briefcase and continues his walk) I'm here waaaay before the show starts because I want to give Jade a "Welcome Back" present: I'ma redecorate her office. She's been away from it for so long, I thought she'd be tired of the same four walls.

**Jack gets to the office and, using a master key, opens the office door just enough for him to slip inside. The camera moves forward as if to follow him in, but Jack puts up his hand.

Jack: I'm afraid this is as far as you go. What I've got going on in here is top secret. Hush-hush type stuff. But when Jade sees what I've got in store for her, it'll blow her mind! At least, that's the plan. And I can't have the cat out of the bag too soon...

**As Jack says this, the duffel bag tips over and unzips. A baseball bat falls out and clatters loudly onto the ground. Jack quickly grabs it and tosses it into the office.

Jack: Um... pretend you didn't see that. (Jack slips in) Come back later. I promise you, it'll be fun.

**Jack slips into Jade's office and closes the door behind him. We hear an audible *click* as the door locks behind him as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by JPower on 9/14/2008, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing the title)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Before the next show... (For 9/17 show)
Page 1 of 1